Pensilneck is offline Associate Member

Planning my 6th cycle, opinions

Hi guys, my next cycle gonna look something like that. Is there something what you would do different?

1-17 Test prop 120mg/ed
    1-4 Tren acetat 37,5mg/ed
    1-14 Equipoise 600mg/wk
    1-14 Deca 600mg/wk
    12-17 Tren acetat 37,5mg/ed
    12-17 Winny (oral) 50mg/ed
    + 10iu Humalog slin post workout

Maybe I drop deca away, I would like to run Equ because never done that before I have heard that Deca+Equ stack is awesome.............
    Whats your opinions about testo? I also have plenty of cypionate , but I`d like to run whole cycle whith propi..
    Thanks for opinions bros.
    Last edited by Pensilneck; 05-18-2006 at 02:13 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    What are your stats bro

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    What are your stats bro
    Age 28, weight 240lbs with about 8-9% bodyfatt..........

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Exactly what are your goals with this cycle. how tall are you?

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Exactly what are your goals with this cycle. how tall are you?
    183cm tall............. My goal are 2007 nationals here in Scandinavia. I`m have time to run 3 mass cycles before diet.
    So my goal with that cycle is gain lean muscle mass.....

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Well by your stats, it sounds like you can handle all that. good luck and keep us posted on your results and the competition!!

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I think the cycle you have set up is to long... Do you think you will continue to grow for 17-weeks straight?

You are also using 3-drugs here that have all their actions at the AR-recepter, rather than the non-AR meditaded! They will compete/bind for the same recepter, so why use all three?(Eq, Deca , Tren .)

Personally, I would make the cycle shorter, up the Tren dose, and only use Tren/Test/Winny. These three drugs, are all you need to stimulate anabolic actions from all angels...

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    I think the cycle you have set up is to long... Do you think you will continue to grow for 17-weeks straight?

You are also using 3-drugs here that have all their actions at the AR-recepter, rather than the non-AR meditaded! They will compete/bind for the same recepter, so why use all three?(Eq, Deca , Tren .)

Personally, I would make the cycle shorter, up the Tren dose, and only use Tren/Test/Winny. These three drugs, are all you need to stimulate anabolic actions from all angels...
    Last time I run 17weeks cycle and I geat great results, but I have to grant that maybe 17weeks are littlebit to long....
    I run 15weeks

About that deca+equ kombo, I have heard that it is dynamite stack so thats why I like to try it. But I have tren here so maybe I drop deca away

Something like this:
    1-15 Test prop 120mg/ed
    1-4 Tren acetat 50mg/ed
    1-12 Equ 600mg/wk
    10-15 Tren acetat 50mg/ed
    10-15 Winny tabs 50mg/ed

Maybe there are better ways to do mass cycle Change winny to dboll, change equ to deca, but I think I can have great gain with those what I planned to run.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    and only use Tren/Test/Winny. These three drugs, are all you need to stimulate anabolic actions from all angels...
    Do you think thats useless to run deca or equ with tren? Maybe........
    I think Equ is very good with tren, I have a belief that equ is not like deca, rather I would compare equ to test.
    Last edited by Pensilneck; 05-18-2006 at 07:14 AM.

Anybody??????? Opinions, should I run equ with test prop+tren +winny. Or only test prop+tren+winny??

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pensilneck
    Anybody??????? Opinions, should I run equ with test prop+tren+winny. Or only test prop+tren+winny??
    Stacking more drugs isnt always better...

Trenbolone have such high affinity for binding to the AR-recepter, that you can yust increase that dose slightly, and get the same, or better results, than adding the Eq in the mix, since it really want provide any added synergi from the non-AR mechanism, IMO.

Tren /Winny/Prop is my next cycle too, you should get all the results youre looking for with that combo, if you want a stronger cycle yust increase the dosages with these 3-drugs.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i dont think you need to run deca , eq and tren together.. like you said i think you should drop the deca. thats going to be a rough cycle. over 4 months with ED shots!!

Thanks guys. I save my Equs for future Now I`m gonna run test prop+tren +winny.
    Don`t know yeat how long, maybe 15weeks.

Dosages something like this:
    Test prop 120mg/ed
    Tren acetat 50mg/ed
    Winny oral 75mg/ed

Tren acetat weeks 1-4 and 10-15, winny weeks 10-15..
    I think thats gonna be rough cycle

Thread Information