Why on earth is Tren-Hexa classified as a cutting drug all over the place.

Ok, tren -hexa is an excellent drug for cutting, but it is also in my opinion just as good or even better for adding quality muscle size.

Wouldn't u use it in a bulking cycle?

IMO it is the best steroid , not only in terms of cutting. I would classify it as the best overall steroid. You can't get better. (no water, no aromatization, lean RAPID muscle & strength gains, etc etc...). I think it's a great addition to a bulking cycle also!!

What do you guys think?

I know the test is best rap & all, but has anyone tried Tren(long ester) & deca without test and seen shit results in terms of mass gains, of course using the androgen proviron throughout the cycle!!!, (can't talk about dicks now!!!)

I honestly beleive test isn't always needed and is slightly overrated. (ok u can bite my head off now)

It's only downside IMO is the debatable kidney damage and the increased rage some claim it causes, and the fact that it is only produced by underground labs.

Your opinions please.
    Last edited by Toenail Juice Z; 05-22-2006 at 01:16 AM.

polat is offline Junior Member
    I like hexabolone; it changes my body a lot. I have tried it with deca as well without a testo. Good gains. But I still prefer sustanon

Quote Originally Posted by polat
    I like hexabolone; it changes my body a lot. I have tried it with deca as well without a testo. Good gains. But I still prefer sustanon
    How can you prefer sustanon over Parabolan ?

Why?

(Unless you like the water weight)

kungen1234 is offline Junior Member
    Thing is mass-gains arent that dramatic with trenbolone alone, simply because with estrogen you get the added GH release, AR maintenance and nutrientshuffling into your cells.

The meat-industry uses trenbolone as their main steroid for a reason, its the most effective steroid for putting alot of mass rapidly on their products. However , they DO mix in estradiol into the trenbolone pellets simply because thats when the mass comes. Without estrogen however, trenbolone is excellent for cutting purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by kungen1234
    Thing is mass-gains arent that dramatic with trenbolone alone, simply because with estrogen you get the added GH release, AR maintenance and nutrientshuffling into your cells.

The meat-industry uses trenbolone as their main steroid for a reason, its the most effective steroid for putting alot of mass rapidly on their products. However , they DO mix in estradiol into the trenbolone pellets simply because thats when the mass comes. Without estrogen however, trenbolone is excellent for cutting purposes.
    You have a point there. How about trenbolone with deca though? (The progesterone factor probably comes in here).

perhaps a weekly low dosage weekly injection of enanthate /sust would be wise then. (Trying to get some estrogen in there)

kungen1234 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Toenail Juice Z
    perhaps a weekly low dosage weekly injection of enanthate /sust would be wise then. (Trying to get some estrogen in there)
    Yup, an aromatizing steroid without AI or SERM(like nolva) would do the trick, OR you could always steal your GF's birthcontrol pills

bump for tren , deca , proviron opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Toenail Juice Z
    bump for tren, deca, proviron opinions.

Thread Information