Thread: Asthma

speak is offline Associate Member

Asthma

Anyone else have Asthma problems while on? I'm just on test only and my Asthma has been killing me this last couple of weeks.

Dying Wail is offline Associate Member
    interesting hope you get some posts on this.

bump once, then I'll let it go

Pinum is offline Associate Member
    Allergies during this time of year. Are you taking Advair? Works great with me I haven't had a problem since I started a year ago. I was bad, really bad until I tried the stuff it takes about 2 weeks to kick in.

Advair? is it for allergies or asthma? I started using "NASONEX" a couple of years ago and that stuff is amazing. But that was for my allergies, doesn't help the asthma.

haha, I just googled it and the first thing listed was a law firm to contact if you know someone that has died or been injured from Advair. nice, you trying to kill me bro ?

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    I've never had ashma or allergies in my life.
    But i've seriously had a Chronic Cough the last couple of months.
    I cant laugh anymore without coughing.

It sucks.. I'm thinking its dust maybe at work, and in my bedroom from work clothes.
    Maybe the rugs down in my gym room.
    Or maybe some alergy.. also I suppose it could be acid reflux.

Its tough to pinpoint, but i'm starting to take measures to kill it.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    I have asthma but do not take anything for it as it is mostly allergy induced so I use nasonex and call it good.

Now why is it acting up on cycle? Maybe you are allergic to the oil? Maybe you have put on water weight and it just seems harder to breathe?? could just be that time of year and you have the same issue as me.. I would go see your doc and get an emergency albuterol puffer.

~Old

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by speak
    haha, I just googled it and the first thing listed was a law firm to contact if you know someone that has died or been injured from Advair. nice, you trying to kill me bro ?
    He's not tryin to kill you. I have been on Advair 250/50 now for about 2 years and it is incredible!! The nasonex is for allergies. Advair is for ASTHMA!!!

Don't believe everythign you read on the internet......

Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    Now why is it acting up on cycle? Maybe you are allergic to the oil? Maybe you have put on water weight and it just seems harder to breathe?? could just be that time of year and you have the same issue as me.. I would go see your doc and get an emergency albuterol puffer.
    ~Old
    yeah, could be just a coincidence, but I do have a dry cough with it, and it just seems related. I'm on eod prop shots and it seems to be worse the day after. I have been hitting my puffer like its crack. Seems to be getting better so I'll see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by speak
    yeah, could be just a coincidence, but I do have a dry cough with it, and it just seems related. I'm on eod prop shots and it seems to be worse the day after. I have been hitting my puffer like its crack. Seems to be getting better so I'll see how it goes.
    yah i'm on prop too.
    I thought it was TREn cough at first.. but i dropped tren, and cough didnt go away.
    No way i'm dropping the prop LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Pooks
    yah i'm on prop too.
    I thought it was TREn cough at first.. but i dropped tren, and cough didnt go away.
    No way i'm dropping the prop LOL
    intersesting, and the cough started at the same time? Last year when I was on Enanthate , I had the same problems(just not as bad), but again this is the time of year when I get problems anyway. This cough sometimes hurts my brain.

If u're coughing alot like me. Acid Reflux might also play some part in it all.
    Supposedly ESTROGEN and BLOAT can cause acid reflux, which will cause coughing, nausea, sometimes vomiting.

I dont have mine pinpointed, but i guess the only way to really figure out, is thru the process of elimination, so i'm thinking of starting a small dose of Nolvadex to see if it helps.

I just read this.. since its most likely, either Ashma, allergy, or acid reflux.. or combo

wouldn't be shocked to find I have an allergy to cotten seed oil, I've been allergic to everything it seems at one time or another.

I have been off prop for a week now and my asthma and cough are both completely gone. This sux, I guess I just can't take prop.

Here were my problems;

-lathargic, I know this is common but I really wanted to do nothing but sleep
    -cough & Asthma, the coughing was so bad that I would gag a lot of the times, friends thought I had pnumonia(sp?)
    -pain, swelling and pain was ridiculous, couldn't do legs for two weeks.
    -grouchy, the day after I felt so bad I was just a total dick to everyone.

k, I'm done venting.

By the way I'm still on Enanthate and feeling good.

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    definitely sounds as if your body was adversely reacting to something in it. regretfully, you had to find out the hard way that your body didn't like it, but now that you know, no worries, cause there's plenty of alternatives out there.

tek434 is offline New Member

same here

have similar problem, after some tests, doctor found liver slightly enlarged-pushing on lungs-nothing major, but this could certainly be from my steroid use ..and by the way, im an intermediate user.

Thread Information