chinups Guest

tbol/anavar and I cannot squat

My back got so pumped and so tight that I could not squat. I coud barely walk without looking like a monkey. I mean it was so tight and so painful (pain from pump) that I could not freaking squat. It was sick. I also had a hard time playing basketball. I would compare this to the pump I had on dbol when I first did dbol. I am currently taking tbol which is compared to dbol and I am taking 50mg a day. PUMPS are sick

anything I can do for this??? I mean I can skip squats and try to minimize the b ball buit my b ball league starts soon.

Thanks

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    You may consider reducing your dosage. Sounds like you are pumped to the max.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    My back got so pumped and so tight that I could not squat. I coud barely walk without looking like a monkey. I mean it was so tight and so painful (pain from pump) that I could not freaking squat. It was sick. I also had a hard time playing basketball. I would compare this to the pump I had on dbol when I first did dbol. I am currently taking tbol which is compared to dbol and I am taking 50mg a day. PUMPS are sick

anything I can do for this??? I mean I can skip squats and try to minimize the b ball buit my b ball league starts soon.

Thanks
    Lower the dosages until you find the right dose? I know Tbol gives me a painful pump in my forarms when doing back/biceps.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I am on Var right now and have the same problem with deadlifts. The pain is almost unvearable. I have just reduced the number of reps I am doing

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I would just try to cut back on the reps as Kale said. I know when I ran Tbol, which I loved, I got the most amazing back pumps. Esp when doing GVT, seemed like the last set of my squats it was all I could do to walk to the rack, let alone pop out some reps-but all in all well worth it for the gains.

chinups Guest
    Well thre is no way I am dropping the dosage. currently at like 60 mg anavar 50 mg tbol. I come off soon enough. I just won't squat and stretch my ass off when I ball. anything else?

Evolution-06 is offline New Member
    I dont know what lower back stretches you could do in between sets, but I would suggest doing that.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    bro the same thing happend when i was running tbol.. I would do the flat bench press- bench pretty heavy.. then go on to incline db's and I just couldnt finish the sets.. the pumps were insane.. I hate that big of a pump while i was working out but during the day it was great.. it was an all around pump.. good shit!!

skyline04 is offline Associate Member
    I haven't had the pain from pumps like you guys are experiencing from tbol. I was at 60 mg/ed, just upped to 70 mg/ed for the last week or two (going to stop when results stop). I'm getting results, so my gear isn't bunk (at least I don't think so). Has anyone not experienced the painful pump problem? Say that 5 times fast.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    I dont know if you are talking about the painful lower back pumps, because I get those when im on high dosage anavar , and they arn't good, they are from your kidneys.

I would make sure to try to make the determination of whether or not the pumps are actually from your lower back muscles (if your referring to lower back) or your kidneys.

chinups Guest
    Why would ur kindeys hurt from doing squats???? or for that matter running around playing basketball??? I mean this is a lower back pump I doubt we are talking about the same thing.

Sky I got this from dbol too. The muscles in my lower back are tight and feel like tiny bricks. Its not that bad and they stop hurting after resting for 10 mins. Its just annoying because I love squats

I am talking about the pain that I experience in my lower back just on the right and left sides of my spine when I take high dosages of orals, particularly Anavar (at 75+mg/ed). It cannot be the same thing because when I had the pumps they would not go away after resting.

chinups Guest
    Damn man. Have you looked into that? It doesn't sound that good.

Best of Luck

Damn man. Have you looked into that? It doesn't sound that good.

Best of Luck
    The simple solution was to drop the anavar , I am still on my Test Eth / Primo LBM cycle, minus the var and things are perfectly fine now.

chinups - that's weird b/c I def. got the lower back pain from dbol (even though they are so similiar), but not from tbol. Are you getting results from Tbol at 50 mg/ed ? If you are, try dropping to 40 for a few days, and note the changes. Maybe you can find a good balance of gains vs. pumps

chinups Guest
    I am seeing results. Nothing to major, just anavar /tbol results. more vascular tighter harder. The only time I am getting the pump is when I squat and when I ball so I doubt I will adjust dosage. If I up my cardio more I will see better results. GO* DAMN WORK IS KILLING ME. I pulled like 6 16 hour shifts in the last 7-10 days so I got to give somewhere. Diet and workouts have been in check

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    hey chinups, how long have u been running tbol? ive been on a little over a week @50mg a day and havent noticed anything at all

only lower back in squats, not in deadlifts? I guess since its only squats you'll have to live with it until you come off if its worth it to you. How do you like the cycle so far? I became a believer with tbol only (var is just too damn expensive for me), its def. going in my next test cycle. As far as basketball goes, you get the pump in your lower back as well or what? I had that problem with dbol when I would ball, so I stopped taking it.

dromgc - you'll probably start noticing tbol around the end of week 2, beginning of week 3. Strength will come first, then vascularity & pumps. With a good diet you should be able to add some clean lbs too.
    Last edited by skyline04; 05-17-2006 at 08:38 PM.

jamphoo is offline Junior Member
    I have never run tbol, but I know what you are talking about I had the same problem with dbol especially when playing basket ball and doing squats. not so much doing dead lifts, which is strange you would think working your lower back it would hurt worse.

chinups Guest
    I am looking at week 3 I believe. The reason why I sound so ignorant is because I had 250 tbols and I am taking 5 a day and I had 50 days of anavar at 50 mg and I am doing that. The cycle is around 8 weeks. I do have some anavar pills left over from last cycle so right now I am taking a 10mg pill at night so anavar is 60mg and tbol 50 mg.

I can tell you this. My diet is good I would say about 90-95%, weekends I tend to cheat a bit but for the most part I am getting my gals. My workouts are big as always. Deads, Squats (until recently), Cleans and Presses and heavy heavy Presses for Chest. I was popping some flexes last night in the mirror and I am starting to come together. The look in my avatar is coming back. Work lately has been getting the best of me so I have not done the cardio like I want to but starting mon I will be doing cardio alot more to get the 6 pack going. Also I will start a 2 wk clen mix monday too.

It took me about 2 weeks to feel the pumps and to start seeing results
    Also the pumps during deads were not as severe as when I did squats but I will see if the same stands when I do deads on sunday

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

Thanks
    Man I hate those... Ive been taking NO-xplode and feeling it my arms sometimes.... i cant imagine how they will feel once i start my var/tbol cycle. Honestly, I take a full 20 min break, let it go away and then start my workout again. (i dont know if its mental or not, but i also slap my muscles to try and get the blood flow workin)

chinups Guest
    tbol/anavar is exactly what I thought it would be. Simple lite cycle making me harder and a tiny bit bigger. Love this cycle so far, 3 wks in.

Is it safe to say that my test levels are being surpressed?? My balls are in my ads. lol Now but I do beleive they are being surpressed and alot. That would be a clue no?

chinups - you are going to follow up your oral cycle with nolva right? or some kind of pct. Test levels are being supressed, but not completely shutdown.

no-explode is my fav. OTC product. I get the same pumps/strength from it as I am getting from Tbol. Only difference is tbol is cutting a little bit of fat I think.

LB 35 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skyline04
    no-explode is my fav. OTC product. I get the same pumps/strength from it as I am getting from Tbol. Only difference is tbol is cutting a little bit of fat I think.
    I hope you arent serious about that. Im getting ready to do some tbol in my next cycle coming up and if its only as strong as no-explode then i am not going to be happy at all

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LB 35
    I hope you arent serious about that. Im getting ready to do some tbol in my next cycle coming up and if its only as strong as no-explode then i am not going to be happy at all
    that is false bro.. do not worry.. i mean i cant disagree if he realy feels that way but i just cant believe that.. you will not be dissapointed with the tbol..

chinups Guest
    I doubt on no explode I would be pushing 105 dumbells for reps on shoulder press.

chinups Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by skyline04
    chinups - you are going to follow up your oral cycle with nolva right? or some kind of pct. Test levels are being supressed, but not completely shutdown.

I have not decided yet what I am doing for PCT. And don't say "you don't have clomid" because I have access to that any many other things at the drop of a dime, just thought I would add that in. But I wanted to see how I felt and everything to decide what I was going to do. I was going to use just clomid for PCT. Thoughts?

Thread Information