stuball is offline Banned

Gettin married & blood test ???

A friend of mine has been in this country for 4 years,( USA-NY ) her visa is ready to expire, I Have to marry her soon, and there is a blood test involved, does anyone know, if they would find steroids , or are they even lookin for it ??? Sorry if im in the wrong forum..

goosed is offline Associate Member
    dont sweat it, what are they gonna do if they find em???

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    tests for gear runs quite a bit. something like that wouldn't be mandatory for testing. besides, why do they need to test you beforehand? i would understand testing her, but testing you just seems odd to me?

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm sure they are just testing for rec drugs.

bmoore is offline Junior Member
    most states have a mandatory drug testing before marriage to test for sexual transmitted deseases, my buddy last year got tested before he got married, and the doc told him it was a test to check for sexual deseases.

Brian

yeah all the test is for are STD's...... they cant drug test you for anything. even if they did drug test you and you had meth or cocaine in your system they cant do a damn thing about it! bobby and whittney got married even after their drug test.lol

monstermasss is offline Associate Member
    it will be finr dont worry they are right they are doing it for your protection for std and as for gear it would not even be on that test!!!

csal is offline New Member
    They do not test for steroids , and most states no longer test at all. below is a link to States' requirements for a marriage licenses, including whether or not a blood test is required.

http://www.nolo.com/article.cfm/Obje...8/304/192/ART/

husky21 is offline Junior Member
    Your Good Bro They Don't Test For Steroids , Syphilis Is What They Are After

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    A friend of mine has been in this country for 4 years,( USA-NY ) her visa is ready to expire, I Have to marry her soon, and there is a blood test involved, does anyone know, if they would find steroids, or are they even lookin for it ??? Sorry if im in the wrong forum..
    No offense, but you should consider other options!

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 05-19-2006 at 07:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    No offense, but you should consider other options!

M.
    Not many other options, what do you suggest ???

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    A friend of mine has been in this country for 4 years,( USA-NY ) her visa is ready to expire, I Have to marry her soon, and there is a blood test involved, does anyone know, if they would find steroids, or are they even lookin for it ??? Sorry if im in the wrong forum..
    This makes little sense. She has been in the States on a tourist Visa and after FOUR YEARS she can't get it renewed or file through the USCIS for a legitamit immigration?

BTW - are you crazy? You are going to marry her to keep her in the States... this ain't the movies dude, you can get yourself in legal issues and she could fuk you in the "divorce"... doesn't sound like a smart move. Also, immigration is trained to look for these things when you file for your new "wife"...

Is she Fillipina? Heard that story a million times...

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    This makes little sense. She has been in the States on a tourist Visa and after FOUR YEARS she can't get it renewed or file through the USCIS for a legitamit immigration?

BTW - are you crazy? You are going to marry her to keep her in the States... this ain't the movies dude, you can get yourself in legal issues and she could fuk you in the "divorce"... doesn't sound like a smart move. Also, immigration is trained to look for these things when you file for your new "wife"...

First shes a friend, second i wasent gonna do it till she offered me thirty grand !! She owns four beauty solans, and do to my line of work and taxes, i have very little in my name.. So if anything she will get fcked, im going to see a lawyer next thur, and figure out the details, and she's from Israel, didnt even know that she wasnt a citizen till last week, and im not 100 % sure what kind of visa she has.. i will see what the lawyer has to say..

hell, i'll marry her for 30 grand and save you the hassle!

Quote Originally Posted by goosed
    hell, i'll marry her for 30 grand and save you the hassle!
    Now, ya know what im gettin at !! Thats a lot of cash..

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis

A buddy of mine married a girl from Luxembourg. Immigrations called both of them and interviewed them several times. They asked them what kind of toothpaste the other used, what their habits were, when they met, how they fell in love, and a number of other really personal or interesting questions about the other. They do this sort of thing to weed out the type of thing your talking about. Be careful and if you do it make sure you rehearse your fairy tale meeting...

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    First shes a friend, second i wasent gonna do it till she offered me thirty grand !! She owns four beauty solans, and do to my line of work and taxes, i have very little in my name.. So if anything she will get fcked, im going to see a lawyer next thur, and figure out the details, and she's from Israel, didnt even know that she wasnt a citizen till last week, and im not 100 % sure what kind of visa she has.. i will see what the lawyer has to say..
    DOIT , YOU GOT NOTHING TO LOOSE! GAINS ONLY BABY! AND FOR THE BLOOD TEST , I LIVEIN CALIFORNIA AND THE STATE DOSENT NEED BLOOD TESTS ANYMORE. CHECK WITH YOUR LAWER.

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    A buddy of mine married a girl from Luxembourg. Immigrations called both of them and interviewed them several times. They asked them what kind of toothpaste the other used, what their habits were, when they met, how they fell in love, and a number of other really personal or interesting questions about the other. They do this sort of thing to weed out the type of thing your talking about. Be careful and if you do it make sure you rehearse your fairy tale meeting...
    I researched green card marriage ( lol ) and there is a booklet on all the guestions that are asked, so i gotta get that, im thinking of just flyin to Vegas one weekend and doing it, but like i said thur we have to sit down with a lawyer, and figure whats gotta be done.

Quote Originally Posted by *Alex*
    DOIT , YOU GOT NOTHING TO LOOSE! GAINS ONLY BABY! AND FOR THE BLOOD TEST , I LIVEIN CALIFORNIA AND THE STATE DOSENT NEED BLOOD TESTS ANYMORE. CHECK WITH YOUR LAWER.
    A post above from csal, shows a link about witch states require blood test, and NY it says you dont need one, but ya wanna know now that i think about it a blood test is not my biggest problem..Those interviews scare me...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Something smells fishey dude. Just be careful - working overseas, I can tell you I have heard a million immigration stories... and they were all friends/girlfriends of the guys that they try to screw or otherwise take advantage of... "I have a problem..." is where it all starts. Things that ring raise a red flag to me are:
    • She ownes business in the States and doesn't have (or can't get) permanent residency?
    • She actually has $30,000 to sluff off...
    • She has lived in the States four years and suddenly can't stay.
    What nationality is she? The packet for her permanent residency will include all kinds of stuff about you and her... it is not just the interview. You will need pictures of your wedding and wedding party, W2's and tax returns for the last 3 years... don't think it will be as simply as eloping to Vegas.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    **subscribed**

Something smells fishey dude. Just be careful - working overseas, I can tell you I have heard a million immigration stories... and they were all friends/girlfriends of the guys that they try to screw or otherwise take advantage of... "I have a problem..." is where it all starts. Things that ring raise a red flag to me are:
    • She ownes business in the States and doesn't have (or can't get) permanent residency?
    • She actually has $30,000 to sluff off...
    • She has lived in the States four years and suddenly can't stay.
    What nationality is she? The packet for her permanent residency will include all kinds of stuff about you and her... it is not just the interview. You will need pictures of your wedding and wedding party, W2's and tax returns for the last 3 years... don't think it will be as simply as eloping to Vegas.
    Shes from israel, and she not getting kicked out yet, but shes worried that she might, she is also going to open up a spa for woman, she stands to loose a couple of million, so im not worried we are gonna get a pre nup, see a lawyer, and its no big deal for me to open up a checking account, bank account, change my license, to her address, she can lay out all the money for all this sh!t, Its done every day with all this dead beats that add nothing to this country, now im i own my own busisness, and so does she...But im partners with my sister, so the most of the money and my property is in her name. in other words by her staying here shes not on a street corner drinking and calling everbody a fu%kin gringo...I hate those mother fvckers..

nyyanks201 is offline Junior Member
    in other words by her staying here shes not on a street corner drinking and calling everbody a fu%kin gringo...I hate those mother fvckers..
    my man, dont be so fcuking racist. most of the a$$holes standing in the street corners here in nyc ARE indeed the GRINGOS. no need to bash on other ethnicities, (we all know hes going after hispanics), while in fact the majority of us are excelling at a much faster pace than you guys. Peace and be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by nyyanks201
    my man, dont be so fcuking racist. most of the a$$holes standing in the street corners here in nyc ARE indeed the GRINGOS. no need to bash on other ethnicities, (we all know hes going after hispanics), while in fact the majority of us are excelling at a much faster pace than you guys. Peace and be safe.
    First of all you dont know me from jack, but it just so happens that the MOTHERFU*KIN drunkin Guys that tried to pull my 12 y/o daughters pants down were Mexicans, who fVckin hang out on northern blvd all fuc$in day drinkin and causin trouble, there lucky the cops got there before i did, i dont see the irish or itialians, or hindus or jews, or jamacians, out there causing trouble, i have salvadorian, mexican, and argetians, and polish working for me.. so dont call me a fvckin racist, i know guys that do landscaping and go to get guys for work, they want 120 a day breakfast lunch, and beer, GO FVCKIN HOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all you dont know me from jack, but it just so happens that the MOTHERFU*KIN drunkin Guys that tried to pull my 12 y/o daughters pants down were Mexicans, who fVckin hang out on northern blvd all fuc$in day drinkin and causin trouble, there lucky the cops got there before i did, i dont see the irish or itialians, or hindus or jews, or jamacians, out there causing trouble, O FVCKIN HOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Damn. truth hurts

What that im a racist ???

nyyanks201 is offline Junior Member
    its a shame you are that narrowminded.

tobetutz is offline Associate Member
    You just called your self a racist. In the way you replied to the second to last post, you stated "What that im a racist ???" If you were not a racist your answer would have been very different.

I hope that justice was served on those who were involved in the crime against your daughter, and if not that they got what they deserved.

This is a steroid community that we are in, not a hate group. We are dealing with all different races and ethnic groups, lets keep the negative comments out of here.

The guy before me called me a racist, so i was asking if that was dirrected to me or him, dont try spinning things around, and NYYANKS201, I Start all my guys at 15 $ an hour, 7 days paid vacation, 5 paid sick days plus benifits, and thats a laboror, if there goverment was giving jobs and paying like i do, they woudnt be running into this country like crazy, and let me tell you what kind of a racist i am, one of my workers who has been with me four 7 years, did ten years in florida for drugs, when he got out he got deported, he snuck back into this country, with his wife and daughter, started working for me, lived in one of my houses around the block from my shop, was paying rent, taxes, and ran part of my buisness, three weeks ago i had feds raid my house, every place i owned, needless to say they got him, he's been shipped all over the country, and is now in Florida in jail, waiting to be deported, now he has a two children, his wife and kids are still living in my house, rent free, WHO THE FU$K YOU THINK IS PAYING THE LAWYER BILLS, FEEDING HIS WIFE AND KIDS, ME, THE FVCKING RACIST, SO STOP STARTING TROUBLE LIKE REV AL SHARPTON.. Im sorry your people get such a bad rap, but its not my fault.. Somebody shut this shit down, before my head explodes, And as for the dead beats on northern blvd, my boys pay them a visit about once a week, needless to say the corner is a lot better...

Quote Originally Posted by nyyanks201
    its a shame you are that narrowminded.
    but hes not so open minded that the brains leaked out.

i wouldnt be surprised if terrorists tried to start doing that shit, like mail order brides. i mean no offense to whoever is marrying this chick, but terrorists can get a bunch of money if they want to and buy some beauty salons and have a girl with a pretty face pretend to own them..."will u marry me, ill give you 30,000 iraqi monopoly dollars"

...hey im just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by spittin' 'n cussin'
    but hes not so open minded that the brains leaked out.

i wouldnt be surprised if terrorists tried to start doing that shit, like mail order brides. i mean no offense to whoever is marrying this chick, but terrorists can get a bunch of money if they want to and buy some beauty salons and have a girl with a pretty face pretend to own them..."will u marry me, ill give you 30,000 iraqi monopoly dollars"

...hey im just sayin
    I know the girl very well, and its not even about the money, that goes right to my kids college fund, and its a favor for a good person, but its alot of leg work.. And if i offended anyone with my remarks im very sorry, this got tottally out of hand, lets get back to what this forum is about.. Again Sorry

Thread Information