Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired

Nicotine as a fat burner....

Who used it? I'm planning on using 1mg with 200mg caffeine about 2-3 times per day. The 1mg dose has been shown to be effective (very) w/o significant addictive properties.

So, 1mg nicotine, 200mg caffeine, and 2.5-5mg yohombine?

Thoughts?

Thanks

(Didn't know if nicotine is a supp or what so that's why is posted in this forum)

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Who used it? I'm planning on using 1mg with 200mg caffeine about 2-3 times per day. The 1mg dose has been shown to be effective (very) w/o significant addictive properties.

So, 1mg nicotine, 200mg caffeine, and 2.5-5mg yohombine?

Thoughts?

Thanks

(Didn't know if nicotine is a supp or what so that's why is posted in this forum)
    I take it you dont smoke?

taiotosh7 is offline Associate Member
    I would definitely use something else other than nicotine for fat burning....how are does the nicotine come? caps? pills?

Patch, gum, lozenges, i can get the gum at a reasonable price @ 2mg stick.

Swifto: No i don't smoke.

no way man don't do it. Plenty of better products out there

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Never heard of it burning fat but youl na more than me, all i know is that everyone i know who has quit smocking has put on weight, so maybe you have something there bro.
    any how good luck.

nicotine is a stimulant. Gets your heart rate going, supresses your appetite, even gives people a calming effect like some stimulants do. But just like any stimulant it comes with addictive properties. Not worth it imo

Worth a try Big kig. I'll be the first to admit I dont really know much about the compound. Intresting though. Would like an update on how it goes for you pal.

I guess that addictive properties are the more serious sides one wants to avoid when using it. I'd start on a very low dose and work your way up. Even at a low dose for prolonged peroids, could addiction be an issue?

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    id stay away from it bro...better products can be used

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Dont waste money on the gum it tastes like shit BIG kig.

goose is offline Banned
    MDMA and cocaine are good fat burners,this could be the new trend....I will stick with the safer DNP .

csal is offline New Member
    that's an interesting hypothesis. keep us posted

goose is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    MDMA and cocaine are good fat burners,this could be the new trend....I will stick with the safer DNP.
    I'd rather stay sane and not get completely off my nut!

If MDMA was not illegal i would bet many would use it as a fat loss agent. Wait they do.

As i said before a 1mg dose does not have any addictive properties can is quite effective as a fat loss agent.

A. Roberts also noted it has anti-aromatize activity (good for fat loss).

I've been reseaching this for some time now.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    i've used nicotine.. but not in a standardised application.

I would use it again.

When my coach went to bodybuilding's world championships he said he talked to Hamdullah (google it)... Nicotine is used in the fat-burning stacks of bodybuilders in that region.

It'd be an interesting experiment... especially if you can establish the minimally effective dose. i.e. the dose lower than that which precipitates addiction.

Nark

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i always use the nicotine gum when prepairing for a show. i start using it when i reacharound 6-7% when fatloss slows down. but back then i did'nt use t3 or so so i can't comment on if i would need it nowadays as i got t3/hgh/igf in my arsenal now.

i don't think that nicotine gum can be addictive as it tastes horrible even tho i have been smoking years ago, i never once thought hmmmm... lets take another gum cause i want to

-rodge

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Keep this thread updated man...i am very interested in how it works..i cant see the gum being that addictive at that dose, and as for the taste just take a couple of normal pieces with it...

Rodge, when do you take it, in the morning before cardio or during the day????

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    bump its gonna b very informative

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm going to pick up smoking!

1: Am J Clin Nutr. 2003 Jun;77(6):1442-7. Related Articles, Links

Effect of chewing gum containing nicotine and caffeine on energy expenditure and substrate utilization in men.
    Jessen AB, Toubro S, Astrup A.

Department of Human Nutrition, Centre for Advanced Food Studies, The Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Frederiksberg, Denmark.

BACKGROUND: Nicotine replacement therapy limits weight gain after smoking cessation. This finding is partly attributable to the thermogenic effect of nicotine, which may be enhanced by caffeine. OBJECTIVE: We assessed the acute thermogenic effects of chewing gum containing different doses of nicotine and caffeine. DESIGN: This randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study included 12 healthy, normal-weight men (aged 18-45 y). Energy expenditure was measured with indirect calorimetry before and 2.5 h after subjects chewed each of 7 different types of gum containing the following doses of nicotine/caffeine: 0/0, 1/0, 2/0, 1/50, 2/50, 1/100, and 2/100 mg/mg. RESULTS: The thermogenic responses (increases over the response to placebo) were 3.7%, 4.9%, 7.9%, 6.3%, 8.5%, and 9.8%, respectively, for the gums containing 1/0, 2/0, 1/50, 2/50, 1/100, and 2/100 mg nicotine/mg caffeine (P < 0.05 for all). Adding caffeine to 1 and 2 mg nicotine significantly enhanced the thermogenic response, but changing the caffeine dose (from 50 to 100 mg) did not change the thermogenic effect. None of the combinations changed the respiratory quotient compared with placebo, which indicates that glucose and fat oxidation rates were increased to a similar extent. Side effects occurred only with 2 mg nicotine. CONCLUSIONS: One milligram of nicotine has a pronounced thermogenic effect, which can be increased by approximately 100% by adding 100 mg caffeine. Increasing the nicotine dose to 2 mg does not increase the thermogenic effect but produces side effects in most subjects. Caffeine may be useful in preventing weight gain after smoking cessation if its thermogenic effect can be used to enhance nicotine's effect on long-term energy balance.

Publication Types:
    Clinical Trial
    Randomized Controlled Trial

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    i always use the nicotine gum when prepairing for a show. i start using it when i reacharound 6-7% when fatloss slows down. but back then i did'nt use t3 or so so i can't comment on if i would need it nowadays as i got t3/hgh/igf in my arsenal now.

i don't think that nicotine gum can be addictive as it tastes horrible even tho i have been smoking years ago, i never once thought hmmmm... lets take another gum cause i want to

-rodge
    How would you compare it to other thermogenic fatburners Rodge?

J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 1989;115(6):601-3.Related Articles, Links

Nicotine and estrogen metabolism--possible implications of smoking for growth and outcome of treatment of hormone-dependent cancer? Discussion of experimental results.

Zeller WJ, Berger MR.

Institute of Toxicology and Chemotherapy, German Cancer Research Center, Heidelberg.

The combination treatment of hormone-dependent autochthonous mammary carcinomas in the rat with nicotine plus HECNU, a water-soluble nitrosourea, resulted in a potentiation of antitumor action. Nicotine and its metabolite cotinine are strong inhibitors of the aromatase. With regard to investigations in smoking women, suggesting a decreased endogenous estrogen production, our results indicate that smoking might influence growth and treatment results of hormone-dependent human cancer.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    *subscribed

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I am also interested in this. One thing that really interests me about nicotine its the CNS stimulating properties to improve strength. A guy told me that baseball players chew to improve concentration on the incoming baseball. Not sure if its true. I have put in some chew before, but I just ended up with a headache, so that cancels out any benefits, haha.

Headache and nausea may have been caused with the higher 2mg dose, the 1mg dose is effective and has no sides. I'm going to try 1/2 stick gum with caffeine. I'm not sure if i can still get caffeine tabs here though, i had a boatload months ago when i was shopping in a store and they were selling for 50c each a yellow box, can't remember what it is called but anyway, if i can't find the tabs i'll use coffee.

justtrnd40 is offline Associate Member
    Headache and nausea may have been caused with the higher 2mg dose, the 1mg dose is effective and has no sides. I'm going to try 1/2 stick gum with caffeine. I'm not sure if i can still get caffeine tabs here though, i had a boatload months ago when i was shopping in a store and they were selling for 50c each a yellow box, can't remember what it is called but anyway, if i can't find the tabs i'll use coffee.
    you can order caffeine tabs online. Alot of supplement stores have them. There is alot of herbal caffeine that works too. As for the nicotine gum, I have never tried it but I have a friend that chews the shit out of it and he says he's addicted but doesn't smoke anymore so he doesn't care.

Thanks.

thedoctordavo is offline Junior Member
    Interesting, it makes sense that it could work. Also about the crappy taste theres a mint version thats not half bad, thats what I used when I quit smoking a while back. I believe nicorette makes the mint ones not sure if they come in that low of a dose though I'll check and see what mine were.

playboii is offline Senior Member
    let me know how it goes I'll just might have to chew one of those babys daily!

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldnt do it cuz Its way too adictive. I just gave it up a few months ago and its much worse than tren rage. Oh yeah, tren doesnt cause rage. Its pretty bad though and I wouldnt suggest it. Also, when you quit nicotine you gain weight so it wont be permanent.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    If MDMA was not illegal i would bet many would use it as a fat loss agent. Wait they do.

As i said before a 1mg dose does not have any addictive properties can is quite effective as a fat loss agent.

A. Roberts also noted it has anti-aromatize activity (good for fat loss).

I've been reseaching this for some time now.
    MDMA was originally created in Germany as a weight loss drug. Go figure.

playboii is offline Senior Member
    k guess not then

nicotine tabs.. i haven't seen any but i'm looking

I know there's a fat-burner named 'helios' that is made in Canada that includes nicotine at 1mg as one of it's ingredients

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    nicotine tabs.. i haven't seen any but i'm looking

I know there's a fat-burner named 'helios' that is made in Canada that includes nicotine at 1mg as one of it's ingredients
    Helios - 2 caps per day (contains 100mg Caffeine, 5mg Yohimbine, 5mg Albuterol, 1mg Nicotine each)

It's UGL tho

Narkissos

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Didn't Helios use to be an injectable that included T3 and clen ?

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    Didn't Helios use to be an injectable that included T3 and clen?
    injectable clen and a spot-reducing agent...

That's another 'helios' by another company.

Narkissos

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.

-rodge
    I agree that gum and coffee burns fat big time, but I don't agree that you can't get hooked on the gum. My wife and I used Nicorette to quit smoking... then it took TWO years to quit gum. I shit you not.

To this day, if we go to a bar and get a good buzz, it is, like, "let's go buy some gum!", not "let's buy some smokes."

The stuff does have the potential for addiction. Obviously depends on the person.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I was thinking of using Nicotine gum as well - more as an appetite supressor and to generally augment my cutting cycle. Is there any chance this could lead to smoking... have any previous smokers used the gum for fat loss and appetite supression without finding themselves returning to smoking after the gum?

matt12217 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justtrnd40
    you can order caffeine tabs online. Alot of supplement stores have them. There is alot of herbal caffeine that works too. As for the nicotine gum, I have never tried it but I have a friend that chews the shit out of it and he says he's addicted but doesn't smoke anymore so he doesn't care.

The herbal supplement is called Guarana, you can find it in any GNC. It has 90mg of caffiene for every 250 mg of the actual Guarana.

I've used it and I can't tell and difference between pure caffiene tabs and the Guarana stuff, Just having to take more pills at once

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information