Perskription is offline Junior Member

Time 4 prop to kick in

Today is my 15th day running prop @ 100mg every day. When should i start to feel the test kick in. This is my first time running prop. When i take enathate i can feel it around the 4th week. I know prop is a short ester and i feel nothin

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    u should start feeling it about a week and a half ago.....@100mgs every day it should definitely be kicking in, sounds like its fake

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i am on 100mg of prop ed now and i noticed mine after 3-4 days....when you wake up with a massive erection, and wanna hump everything, then you know it has started....i dont know what to say, but give up all your stats,cycle exp, current cycle and diet, and if those are ok, then you might need to pay your source a visit...

do not say the name of lab, but is it an UGL, vet, Human, or homebrew???

most of the people that i know who have taken prop said it hurts like hell. where ever I inject I feel like I was punched 50 times the next day. I never had this problem with enathate

pain is a good sign, but mine only hurts sometimes and doesnt always mean your gear is good... like i said your lifts should be going up and you should be able to build a house with all the WOOD in your shorts...

post up your current cycle and diet and i'll take a look and see if there is another problem...

My stats are

6'3
    13/14% bf

In the past year I ran 2 cycles
    40mg dbol 1-4
    500mg Test E 1-12
    75mg Winny 10-14

40mg Dbol 1-4
    500mg Test E 1-10

My diet has been slacking the past few weeks just been really busy and not being as diciplined as i normally am. The Prop Is a homebrew. Friends have used this source many times and never had a problem. I have a little bit more of a sex drive but not anything close to what is was during past cycles. I am a little less tolerant of things which alwyas happen while i am on. Just getting worried cause i just recived the rest of my cycle
    50ml Test E
    20ml Tren
    100 50mg dbol
    120 50 mg anavar
    50ml prop

I hope all of this shit is legit just getting a little worried

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Perskription
    most of the people that i know who have taken prop said it hurts like hell. where ever I inject I feel like I was punched 50 times the next day. I never had this problem with enathate

then most likely its real prop, but it may be underdosed....and you have to keep up on your diet...

Quote Originally Posted by Perskription

i wouldnt use how painful the shot is as a determination of the quality of the product

Diet

9am muscle milk oats
    Fresh fruit
    Protien shake

12pm work out

1pm muclemilk

130 tuna/chicken breast rice

3pm protein shake

430 steak/ chicken

630 dinner whatever the girl cooks always healthy

8pm protien shake

10pm small snack and muscle milk

not the best diet i have been slacking

Quote Originally Posted by TheDfromGC
    i wouldnt use how painful the shot is as a determination of the quality of the product
    exactly what i was going to say, yes prop hurts, but if someone just put in more BA to it, i will hurt like a bastard and you dont know whats in it...
    Last edited by WEBB; 05-23-2006 at 03:43 PM.

as for your diet, stop drinking so many shakes and get your protein in the form of real food, chicken, tuna, lean beef, fish....brown rice and sweet potatoes at most of your meals is fine, i prefer sweet potatoes...throw in some egg whites for breakfast and before bed will help, snack on natty PB and rice cakes...add dextrose to your PWO shake....

yea ur diet isnt the best but with that dose u should be feeling something, i think its pretty obvious its garbage so theres not much a need to get it tested but if u want to its www.srcslab.com . id personally either confront ur source and maybe get some kind of reimbursement (doubt it) and/or just move on and find somebody new

Thanks for your help guys I am going to make a few phone calls

50ml Test E i assume it 250mg/ml
    20ml Tren 100mg/ml
    100 50mg dbol
    120 50 mg anavar
    50ml prop 100mg/ml
    here is what i suggest...for bulking
    week 1-12 750mg test e
    week 1-7 100mg ed test prop
    week 1-4 40mg d-bol ed
    week 6-12 100mg tren eod

or this for getting bigger then cutting down the water and chub after
    week 1-12 test e 750mg a week
    week 1-4 40mg dbol ed
    then take 4 weeks off and run
    week 1-7 test prop 100mg ed
    week 1-6 tren 100mg eod
    week 1-4 var 50mg ed for

you will have some left over with either cycle but hang on to it and keep it for your next on....i am sure people will disagree, so get a general consensus and go with what you like best....

Jsnscot is offline New Member
    Don't get too worried...I am on 100mg per day of Farmak prop and I've been on for 3 weeks now and just started BARELY feeling it...I don't believe these people who claim to feel prop within days...try and be patient

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I start to feel prop kicking in the first 7 days, everybody is different with feeling the prop kick but normally it will be very quick for most.

ThaPrepster82 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    I start to feel prop kicking in the first 7 days, everybody is different with feeling the prop kick but normally it will be very quick for most.
    . Bump...my best friends on 100mg ed prop...he said he started feeling it in like the 6th day...but i agree MOST peeps start 2 feel it in the first week

polat is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsnscot
    Don't get too worried...I am on 100mg per day of Farmak prop and I've been on for 3 weeks now and just started BARELY feeling it...I don't believe these people who claim to feel prop within days...try and be patient

It should be working in max.6-7 days if not IT IS SOMETHINGELSE.

xderekx is offline Associate Member
    i've been running prop for 17 days now @ 75mgs ED. the first week i noticed a changed in focus & more stamina while training. 2nd week, i began to feel the pump during workouts & had partners tell me i look swole even before i began training each day. middle of my 3rd week, pump while training is awesome. vascularity & mental awareness is potent..not to mention erections in the middle of the night that are harder than chinese algebra. noticed a change in aggression & wake up feeling quite refreshed each morning. still waiting for the EQ to kick in...figure another 3 weeks i'll begin to see solid results from the EQ @ 500mgs per week.

Thread Information