EAP10 is offline New Member

Suggested Cyles???

I was wondering about a few cycles. First, I needed to know about a winstrol and some kind of test stack/cycle? Nothing to complicated. I just want to "cut up" as I well as add about 10-15 lbs. So any cycle suggestions would help. Next, I wanted to know if it would be a good idea to stack deca with winstrol? If not what would be best to stack with deca? Finally, I have a friend who is somewhat overweight and he was wondering what would be a good stack for him to loss a significant amount of fat as well as 'cutting up" and adding some solid muscle.

This is for the first cycle question.(The winstrol and test cylcle to "cut up"as I put 10 to 15lbs. of muscle on).I am 23 years old. This is going to be my 3rd cycle. I am 6' 185lbs. Probably about 10-12% body fat. Former baseball player. I lift 5 times a week. Weights for about an hour, cardio for 30 minutes. My diet is 4 solid meals a day. With protein shake once a day.
    The next cycle I would like to know about is if stacking deca with winstrol is a good idea? This is for a guy who is 6' 180 lbs. It will his 2nd cycle. He is 25.
    The last question about the guy who is somewhat overweight. What should he use? He is 5'10" about 230 lbs. No cycle experience. Basically, a lifting novice. Thank you.
    Last edited by EAP10; 05-19-2006 at 12:37 PM. Reason: needed more information

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    stats bro....you need to give us your stats....age,weight,height,training and cycle experience if any.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    How old are you? Do you have any cycle history? What is your diet like? What is your training like? HOW OLD ARE YOU? Did you read the rules yet before posting?

Thread Information