G-Force is offline Anabolic Member

Proviron and recovery in PCT

i'm currently using Proviron in PCT and a bridge to my next cycle

however i just recently heard that while proviron does not lower yout body's natty test - it can actually hinder HPTA recovery

is there any truth in this?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    From the Steroid Profile

Now, as if all of this weren’t enough, lets talk about how Proviron affects your HPTA (Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular-Axis)…the thing that regulates the male hormonal system. When a reasonable dose of this stuff is given (100-150mgs/day), it had no depressing effect on low or normal serum FSH and LH levels (6). Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) and Leutenizing Hormone (LH) are two hormones which send a signal to your testes to produce testosterone . Good news for people considering it for PCT is that it can even raise your LH (10)! Thus, by not suppressing those hormones and maybe even raising some, your normal testosterone levels will remain intact. This points to a novel use for this compound during Post-Cycyle-Therapy for a non-suppressive “bridge” between cycles. In fact, in yet another study, administration of Proviron (basically the same dose as in the last study) produced no changes in steroids , thyroid hormones, gonadotropins nor PRL (Prolactin Levels…you want those to remain low).(8).

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    hey g-force how r things going mate?
    i have just started taking 100mg proviron from my last injection (last saturday) through to the end of pct.
    everywhere i have read it states that in those doses (100-150mg) it wont effect your HPTA and it will help your recovery in pct, i have only read one study which dissagreed with that fact posted on another forum where they claimed proviron shouldnt be used in pct as it does shut down your natty test.

Thread Information