firedso is offline Junior Member

Best steriod for strength?

I,m looking for a steriod thats best for strength gains , since i,m really into strength and already happy with the amount of muscle mass i have. I,m looking for a steriod that gives me strength and that i can keep (well mostly). So i,m not into Halotestin and Tren and stuff like that. real nice and all during cycle but once you stop you lose pretty much all of it. I was thinking about anavar , anyone else have a suggestion?

kuad is offline Member
    test-e or any testostorone(test-p,test-c)

Hmmm i used test e before in the past and it kinda makes bloat plus i always lose most of the strength because of the shutdown in PCT. So i,m thinking more of the likes of anavar since there will be less of a shutdown and mabye i can keep more of the strength gains?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Why do you think you will lose more strenght from Halo and Tren than other compounds?

Keeping gains(strenght/size) depends how fast you recover natrual-testosterone production, after coming off.

Halo and Tren are the most effective for promoting strenght, without a doubt...Anvar is good aswell, but cant come close Halo, Tren or even d-bol in my opinion.

Well i just dont like compounds like Halo or Tren because it gives me lot of acne and i always lose most strength. I tryed tren E at 600 mg a week for 10 weeks and i was not happy with the strength gains at all. Halo is just way too strong of a compound with many more health risks then Anavar . And both these compounds shut down way more the Anavar does.

Quote Originally Posted by firedso
    Well i just dont like compounds like Halo or Tren because it gives me lot of acne and i always lose most strength. I tryed tren E at 600 mg a week for 10 weeks and i was not happy with the strength gains at all. Halo is just way too strong of a compound with many more health risks then Anavar. And both these compounds shut down way more the Anavar does.
    If you cant gain strenght with Tren , then I dont think it can be done at all...
    Halo is not that supressive by the way.

Why dont you yust run Anavar then, it seems like you have made up your mind anyway...

Opcourse i had strength gains with Tren ... I just lost a lot of it. I,m just worried about taking compounds like Halo because of the acne you can get it from it.. Does anyone know if Halo causes a great deal of acne if your sensitive to it?

RobbieG is offline Member
    for strenght ?
    12 weeks Test E, 10 weeks Deca , 12 weeks proviron & arimidex and 6 weeks low dosage turinabol

pct, Nolva and letro for 6 weeks minimum

This should not be first cycle, rather 2-3tih..

Any comments from vets ? specially about Deca with Proviron, somehow it makes more keepable gains using proviron with Deca, and ofcourse the Arimidex will minimize the bloat ..

(I just love test,deca, arimidex & proviron)

Opcourse i had strength gains with Tren... I just lost a lot of it. I,m just worried about taking compounds like Halo because of the acne you can get it from it.. Does anyone know if Halo causes a great deal of acne if your sensitive to it?
    If youre prone, it probaly will cause acne, like most other hard androgens.

It seems like you want to be very conservative...

Maybe you should try something like a Var/Primo stack, that would be very mild when it comes to sides, atleast...

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    I,m looking for a steriod thats best for strength gains , since i,m really into strength and already happy with the amount of muscle mass i have. I,m looking for a steriod that gives me strength and that i can keep (well mostly). So i,m not into Halotestin and Tren and stuff like that. real nice and all during cycle but once you stop you lose pretty much all of it. I was thinking about anavar , anyone else have a suggestion?
    before reading all of your post, i was about to suggest anavar .

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieG
    for strenght ?
    12 weeks Test E, 10 weeks Deca , 12 weeks proviron & arimidex and 6 weeks low dosage turinabol

pct, Nolva and letro for 6 weeks minimum

This should not be first cycle, rather 2-3tih..

Any comments from vets ? specially about Deca with Proviron, somehow it makes more keepable gains using proviron with Deca, and ofcourse the Arimidex will minimize the bloat ..

(I just love test,deca, arimidex & proviron)

Good thing he is content with size, and is mainly after strength.

quit throwing out random advice.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by crash187ct
    before reading all of your post, i was about to suggest anavar.

No size, just strength. Yeah, probably var

Alright thanks guys. Any more suggestions would be welcome though. I,m open for more ideas.

taiotosh7 is offline Associate Member
    any drug you use to enhance strength will go away after time. Ya just have to take advantage of the time you are on cycle to build as much strength as possible and do your best to maintain that.....consistancy is key, no drug can give you that......halo and tren are probably the best strength drugs imo, if ya can't run them for whatever reason then don't

Quote Originally Posted by taiotosh7
    any drug you use to enhance strength will go away after time. Ya just have to take advantage of the time you are on cycle to build as much strength as possible and do your best to maintain that.....consistancy is key, no drug can give you that......halo and tren are probably the best strength drugs imo, if ya can't run them for whatever reason then don't

then il guess il take anavar ...

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    research!!!

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    halo, drol, and tren . i doubt you will get much strength gained from var, i didnt.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me

Best steroid for strength

Opcourse i had strength gains with Tren... I just lost a lot of it. I,m just worried about taking compounds like Halo because of the acne you can get it from it.. Does anyone know if Halo causes a great deal of acne if your sensitive to it?
    Bro, in the first part of your post it sounded like you knew that halo gives you acne.then you ask if Halo gives you acne you sound very confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    Bro, in the first part of your post it sounded like you knew that halo gives you acne.then you ask if Halo gives you acne you sound very confused.

I never took Halo so i cant say for sure it gives you acne. But i,m quite sure it will so i dont want to take the compound.

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    Halo is not a strong androgen at all and it is unlikely to give you acne or cause hair loss unless you're very susceptible. The aggression and strength gains from halo are largely mediated by its anti-glucocorticoid effects and not because of its androgenicity.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyByU
    Halo is not a strong androgen at all and it is unlikely to give you acne or cause hair loss unless you're very susceptible. The aggression and strength gains from halo are largely mediated by its anti-glucocorticoid effects and not because of its androgenicity.

Good post....Halo has no estrogenic activity,and thus will not cause any kind of water retention or the bad sides like acne and hair loss,in fact it`s quite mild on your HPTA inhibition.Run a andriol cycle like 700mgs each day with your halo at 45mgs and you will be super strong and not get shut down.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Tren .

joshr is offline Associate Member
    tren or halo

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren gave me crazy strength gains but you should not do it if you are a beginner. It also made me a little crazy.

dubU44 is offline New Member
    i'd go with var

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    test...var...and anadrol

Quote Originally Posted by FlyByU
    Halo has an androgenic score a 850.

It gave me some body-acne when I used it at 40mgs ed, and Ime not susceptible.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Test and Var work for me
    750 a week of Test
    80 a day of Var

LOKITSC is offline Junior Member
    Anadrol + Test

znak is offline Senior Member
    prop + var.

Hard muscle. Strength through the roof.

Safe, sane cycle

fanatic is offline Member
    Tren /prop

Chipper Jones78 is offline Junior Member
    Halo...nuff said

Chipp

D-Money is offline Associate Member
    I'm guessing that you don't want to gain a lot of size, or you don't care. You don't like tren or halo, which are both very androgenic , and great for strength. I don't understand why your afraid to run these compounds, you shouldn't be afraid of them, but you should respect them, and watch your sides. Test prop and var is what I would suggest. D-bol, or Anadrol if your man enough, lol!

love 2 lift is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LOKITSC
    Anadrol + Test
    What he said!

Thread Information