gates is offline New Member

have mods been quiting over LION?

i just read on another board that mods here have been calling it quits over the issue of the safety of LIONS igf-lr3 - im not trying to cause problems but if there is a safety issue with this product (im on my second bottle) i sure as heck want to know about it- i know LION is the major advertizer here but if there is a question of safety i would think that it should be discussed in the open.

gates

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    this has been done to death drop it.

if you really want to know do a search don't bring up past shit
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    let's not do this again

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gates
    i just read on another board that mods here have been calling it quits over the issue of the safety of LIONS igf-lr3 - im not trying to cause problems but if there is a safety issue with this product (im on my second bottle) i sure as heck want to know about it- i know LION is the major advertizer here but if there is a question of safety i would think that it should be discussed in the open.

gates
    Lion is a great guy, with great products. I have never heard of any problems with him or mods since I joined in 2003.

i just want the truth- somebodys bsing here and if you were pinning this stuff
    you would want it sorted out-period.
    Last edited by gates; 05-19-2006 at 10:15 AM. Reason: didnt have the right to post it

stuball is offline Banned
    i just want the truth- somebodys bsing here and if you were pinning this stuff
    you would want it sorted out-period.
    Why rehash old sh!t, its been beat to death, seems to me like another forum is looking for busniss, you cant believe eveything people say, and why with 12 post would you be starting sh!t..let it die..

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    there has been no proof of any wrong doing so if you want some info about it i suggest you do a search...........thats all i got to say on the matter...........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

post count has no relevance regarding concern about a product you are injecting into your body!! however i found the thread i was looking for.

thx

gates

post count has no relevance regarding concern about a product you are injecting into your body!! however i found the thread i was looking for.

thx

gates
    It sure does because if you were here longer, you would know to start a search, and not to dis an outstanding member, who countless members have been satisified with.. It's ok we all gotta start somewhere, and im not saying you dont have a right to ask questions, but like everyone on here says research...

you are correct should have searched first! wasnt meant as a dis-actually bot alot from him - but why in the hell do people have such bad things to say? seems to go WAY beyond the competition thing. i didnt realize this had been discussed and settled 2 mo ago on this bd as it is still discussed as a current issue on other boards- sorry for the rehash.

gates
    Last edited by gates; 05-19-2006 at 10:53 AM.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    gates bro i am on your side.. if i had something that put my risk at health i would want to know NOW- not search.. I dont know much on Lion but from what I hear he is Good.. there was some controversy before but it was resolved or refuted... so i think your ok..

you are correct should have searched first! wasnt meant as a dis-actually bot alot from him - but why in the hell do people have such bad things to say? seems to go WAY beyond the competition thing.

gates
    It could be countless things, dont want to speculate, because i really dont have that answer, there are thousands and thousands of members that use Lion products, then all of a sudden a couple of people dis his product, then move to another forum, sounds sneeky to me..

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    It could be countless things, dont want to speculate, because i really dont have that answer, there are thousands and thousands of members that use Lion products, then all of a sudden a couple of people dis his product, then move to another forum, sounds sneeky to me..
    Pure speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    gates bro i am on your side.. if i had something that put my risk at health i would want to know NOW- not search.. I dont know much on Lion but from what I hear he is Good.. there was some controversy before but it was resolved or refuted... so i think your ok..
    The whole problem was he posted a whole page about how bad Lion's products were without researching, thats it, now he knows ..

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    right now everything is sorted let's just drop it a let this thread die like the rest
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    The whole problem was he posted a whole page about how bad Lion's products were without researching, thats it, now he knows ..
    Oh i guess i missed that.. i didnt know he had another thread dissing the products..

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Pure speculation
    Didnt say anybody did anything wrong !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    Oh i guess i missed that.. i didnt know he had another thread dissing the products..
    Booz deleted it ...

Booz deleted it ...
    dont think it was me..

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

actually i have looked and there have been no threads deleted for a while.....

Thread Information