Thread: Cycle Question:

gotjacked is offline New Member

Smile Cycle Question:

Hey,

I'm a new member to this site, but not a 'new member' to steroids . I've done two cycles in the past and they have turned out really well. I have had my appropriate rest and now I am currently nearing the start of my third week. My cycle is as follows: deca 250mg/10ml- one shot every 6 days......and sustanon 250- (Quality Vet) one shot every 3 days, keeping in mined that my cycle is for 6 months. This is my first time doing these steroids. I am doing this in order to keep quality gains instead of quantity. I want to put on slow and steady quality gains, rather than getting huge with a lot of water retention... say with something like d-bol. (i guess it CAN depend on how you take it) Anyways, to get to the point....my question is.....when will I notice quality gains? I know it takes a while to kick in, but I would just like to know approximatly how long. I have 250 d-bols, and when would be a good time to incorperate some of these into my cycle....I was thinking around week 14 or 15. I just want a second opinion. Thanks guys for answering my questions and maybe sometime I can return the favour. Later.
    Last edited by Booz; 05-19-2006 at 03:35 PM.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    So you're planning on running straight doses of those 2 compounds for 6 months straight?
    Last edited by Booz; 05-19-2006 at 03:35 PM.

dbol would be a good bump starter. i wouldn't incorporate them late, unless you do it twice over a very long cycle.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    6 months?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    read the rules no ugls are allowed to be mentioned on this forum..................................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

First off, I sincerly apologize about the inapproprieteness of ugls usage. It will not happen again. Thanks for replying. My cycle would be for 6 months straight with the usage of both compounds. Yes, I had thought of using d-bol for 4-6 weeks at the very beginning, but that time has passed. So taking d-bol would not be very smart then????(sorry...a little confused).....Thanks again.....

joshr is offline Associate Member
    its not that but people usually use it ion the beginning to jump start there gains until the injectable kicks in its not a bad thing to use after that its just not what a lot of members do you could use it for 4 weeks at the end of your cycle all the way upp to your pct if you choose to

my experience with steroids are as follows: anadrol 50mg-1 month (1st time)
    anadrol 75mg-1 month (2nd time)
    before I started my second cycle I waited about 7 months. I realize now that doing what I did on both cycles where very ignorant. But now with the knowledge I have now maybe this time I'll gain and keep. My stats are as follows: age:21
    height: 5,11"
    arm size: 13.5
    weight: 162lb
    waist: 36 inches

Thread Information