Thread: gyno lumps

kdrkid81 is offline Associate Member

gyno lumps

can someone try and explain in detail the difference between a gyno lump and the little bumps everyone has on and around their nipples??

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Gyno is actually UNDER the nipple. Most get pain and sensitivity before the actual lumps develop.

I don't know if I can get more detailed than that without you feelin' me up.

fL

kdrkid81 is offline Associate Member
    ok so you have your chest then the aeriola then that ball in the middle of the aeriola so your saying the lump is underneath the aeroiola on your actual chest?? or under the ball in the middle of your aeriola??

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    The gland's that are effected are behind the nip on the inside the little bump's your talking about are well I dont know the name of them but they are not gyno.
    Last edited by HORSE~; 05-19-2006 at 08:57 PM.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrkid81
    ok so you have your chest then the aeriola then that ball in the middle of the aeriola so your saying the lump is underneath the aeroiola on your actual chest?? or under the ball in the middle of your aeriola??
    Mine seems to go around the outside ring of the aeriola (underneath of course). Best way I can explain it would be like a little volcano...kinda has a pit in the center (under the actual nip).

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrkid81
    GYNO is in A gland that's behind the nipple and inside your skin and tissue.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Gyno may produce discharge from nipples, sore/irritated nipples, enlarged/erected nipples, visible lumps that are not normal, things like that.

Thread Information