Thread: Horse steroids

Elexecution is offline Associate Member

Horse steroids

I was wondering if anyone here has ever experimented with taking horse steroids , my dealer is sellin them and i'm wonderin if anyone here has heard of people taking them to get ridiculously big

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Yes, but I had to stop when I started growing a tail.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    I give my horse's winny and eq research those two and you got your answear.

Just A head's up horse cow dog cat or human grade aas will not make you huge with out the proper knowledge on deit,work out's,sleep and which aas to combine with which aas.

THERE IS NO ONE AAS THAT WILL JUST MAKE YOU HUGE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by horse2006

Just A head's up horse cow dog cat or human grade aas will not make you huge with out the proper knowledge on deit,work out's,sleep and which aas to combine with which aas.

I'm talking a different type of steroid designed for horses, not winstrol ...

ever heard of such a thing?

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Yes, but I had to stop when I started growing a tail.
    Your tail suck's!!

OOP'S STILL NO COMPLAMENT!!!!

Are you sure horse??? my source just sold me a handful of magic pills. he said all I gotta do is take one, sit on the couch, eat nachos, and I will be bigger than Ronnie C........

You think he lied to me?????

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Elexecution
    I'm talking a different type of steroid designed for horses, not winstrol ...

ever heard of such a thing?
    Equipose is realy the only other AAS whe use on horse's.

Maybe tren /finaplix it was made for cow's and was used on horse's also.

Still regaurdles there is no one aas that you can take and just be huge!!!!

Are you sure horse??? my source just sold me a handful of magic pills. he said all I gotta do is take one, sit on the couch, eat nachos, and I will be bigger than Ronnie C........

Hey buddy, check back to the first post and see where i said you don't have to eat well and exercise.

Equipose is realy the only other AAS whe use on horse's.

Maybe tren /finaplix it was made for cow's and was used on horse's also.

Still regaurdles there is no one aas that you can take and just be huge!!!!
    Google steroids designed for horses and see the results

major league baseball players have bought them from mexico, there animal steroids designed to put layers of muscle on horses

HORSE~ is offline yeah

HEY this thread is about horse steroid 's my name is horse END OF STORY!!

The horse has spoken!!

By the way SMAN that's an alright new avy you got there.

HEY this thread is about horse steroid 's my name is horse END OF STORY!!

The horse has spoken!!

By the way SMAN that's an alright new avy you got there.
    Gee thanks HORSE.... with a name like HORSE, I wonder if you know anything about HORSE steroids ?????

The pic is one of my PRE=cycle pics for my upcoming cycle. That is a relaxed pic, not a flexed one.....

ward065 is offline Member
    Naaaaay! i'm a racehorse....and my jocky injects me with 5000 mg of EQ per week!

Ok seriously though, there are certain "steroids " designed for animals- Equipoise was made for horses, and they shoot fina pellets (tren ) in animals like cows so they make more meat, and so you get more meat on your kitchen table. But steroids that are "QV" or "animal power" may not be as suitable for you to inject as steroids SPECIFICALLY designed for human use- these animal steroids, at least many of them, have very painful injections, and who knows if they are completely sterile. After all, does a cow really care if he's in pain or not?

Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    Naaaaay! i'm a racehorse....and my jocky injects me with 5000 mg of EQ per week!

Ok seriously though, there are certain "steroids" designed for animals- Equipoise was made for horses, and they shoot fina pellets (tren) in animals like cows so they make more meat, and so you get more meat on your kitchen table. But steroids that are "QV" or "animal power" may not be as suitable for you to inject as steroids SPECIFICALLY designed for human use- these animal steroids, at least many of them, have very painful injections, and who knows if they are completely sterile. After all, does a cow really care if he's in pain or not?
    I am aware it's not a good idea to use them, but someone I know took the so called horse steroids for a couple weeks and gained 20 pounds, and just quit and lost all of the gains

it definitely was not EQ or Winstrol

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Google steroids designed for horses and see the results

major league baseball players have bought them from mexico, there animal steroids designed to put layers of muscle on horses
    I havent ever heard of anything like.

Unless your talking about A myostatan blocker and they don't have A form of that that is used here in the us if they did and it was beign used on horse's I would know my best freind is A vet and we often talk about inprovment's in aas and gene altering drug's.

Why would A major league ball player wan't to get hugh?

I havent ever heard of anything like.

Unless your talking about A myostatan blocker and they don't have A form of that that is used here in the us if they did and it was beign used on horse's I would know my best freind is A vet and we often talk about inprovment's in aas and gene altering drug's.

Why would A major league ball player wan't to get hugh?
    the MLB players haven';t been accused of buying them for a few years now, there is a policy in place which bans these substances now, why would a major league ballplayer want to get huge, just look at barry bonds

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    the MLB players haven';t been accused of buying them for a few years now, there is a policy in place which bans these substances now, why would a major league ballplayer want to get huge, just look at barry bonds
    Barry Bonds or any other b ball player that I can think of are not people that I would consider hughe by any mean's!!!!

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    [QUOTE=SMAN12B]Gee thanks HORSE.... with a name like HORSE, I wonder if you know anything about HORSE steroids ?????

The pic is one of my PRE=cycle pics for my upcoming cycle. That is a relaxed pic, not a flexed one.....[/QUOT

You look alot thicker good job!!

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU POST A PIC NOT FLEXING????

You gotta post pic's after this up coming cycle.

GREAT Fn JOB!!!!

[QUOTE=horse2006]
    Gee thanks HORSE.... with a name like HORSE, I wonder if you know anything about HORSE steroids ?????

The pic is one of my PRE=cycle pics for my upcoming cycle. That is a relaxed pic, not a flexed one.....[/QUOT

You look alot thicker good job!!

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU POST A PIC NOT FLEXING????

You gotta post pic's after this up coming cycle.

GREAT Fn JOB!!!!
    Cause I am not cut enough to look good flexed yet. Just wanted to do the obligitory before and after shots.

ward065 is offline Member
    Barry Bonds or any other b ball player that I can think of are not people that I would consider hughe by any mean's!!!!
    not huge huge, but quite a few players were what many would call "abnormally muscular". Canseco has said a lot of things which i believe are true about Bonds, on The Real Idea with Donny Deutche...

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Is it called Anadiol? Injectable in a 10ml vial?

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    not huge huge, but quite a few players were what many would call "abnormally muscular". Canseco has said a lot of things which i believe are true about Bonds, on The Real Idea with Donny Deutche...
    No dou't there's alot that have and are still using aas/hgh but huge no.

It seem's to me beign huge and B ball don't go together well.

And still no wonder drug that just make's you huge.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    To my knowledge, almost all steroids were/are used on horses, cattle etc. This makes it hard to comment considering it could be a lot of things. We need brands, names anything.........

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I was wondering if anyone here has ever experimented with taking horse steroids, my dealer is sellin them and i'm wonderin if anyone here has heard of people taking them to get ridiculously big
    Sometimes when youngsters make runs to Mexico to buy AAS, they find it more difficult to just walk into a pharmacy and get what they want. Sometimes they end up going to a veterenarian and they buy some horse AAS.

I dont know how well they work, but I sure saw alot of it when I was younger.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    im still trying to find some Moose steroids .. but those are REAL hard to come by

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    im still trying to find some Moose steroids.. but those are REAL hard to come by

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    im still trying to find some Moose steroids.. but those are REAL hard to come by
    LMAO!
    I actually bought chicken AAS when I was younger, but didnt use it.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Any AAS that states it's for specifically for horses most likely is a combo of testosterone and estrogen.

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Any AAS that states it's for specifically for horses most likely is a combo of testosterone and estrogen.

i did not know that...

polat is offline Junior Member
    KYNOSELEN!!
    it is very painfull injecting it.
    but you may train more than 4 hours and don't get tired, you can still squat after 20 sets..
    you will get stronger in a week and you won't believe yourself...
    and it does not contain even a single testo or anything
    you won't get caught on drug test
    but it won't give you size as a testo gives BUT you won't lose your size even you are on a contest diet!!
    This is my secret bro; no one knows it in my country

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    Buddy of mine, 4 months of deca , eq and tren ....got em from sum guy who owns a ranchero, and a slaughterhouse line ran in the family *(obviously they were for the cows and bulls ect) so...he injects....drinks beer all night, eats pills evryday, eats jack in the box (ahhh apt. life) and basically has the worst diet and sleeping and nutrient diet ive ever seen... hes huge...lean tho....ripped...gets the chicken heads, scally wags...lifts more then me...and its more muscular then me....i worked out since 8th grade....and dont see the muscles or leanness i see on him

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    Good news is..well a lil good...i kept up still...he stops...got skinney as hell....organs release THE WORST B.O. ive ever smelt....pisses bed every nite...and broke out....but...1 month of that...and all a sudden his buddy rebounds the effect...and hes ripped...skinney....but ripped.... just dont understand it.. fast metabolism or sumthing...cuz i got muscles...but i got a body fat % i have been working on for YEARS...and seem to just gain more...(*dont get me started on the diet....havent had fast food for 4 years...dont eat past 8pm, protein all day...carbs in morning...() rediculous....but...ill still kick his ass in a boxing spar

Thread Information