Thread: prop

kdrkid81 is offline Associate Member

prop

i am currently on my 6th week of test e 600 mg ew eq 600 mg ew. I also started tbol 2 weeks prior to the injectables and i am still on it at 80 mg ed. once the tbol is done i begin var at 60 mg ed. nolva weeks 1-21 at 20mg ed and a dex weeks 1-15 at .50 mg ed. I am stopping the eq at week 12 the test e at week 13 and the var at week 15 1 day before pct. My question is would it be advised to throw in some prop for the last 4 weeks with the var?? Maybe help solidify gains and cut me up a little bit going into pct?? My pct will be as follows

week 1 nolva 20mg ed hcg 500 iu ed aromatase 20 mg ed
    week 2 " "
    week 3 " "
    week 4 nolva 20 mg ed aromatase 20 mg ed
    week 5 " "
    week 6 nolva 20 mg ed

I am also going to add clen for pct to cut up, help intensity in gym, and to allow myself to eat without gaining unwanted bf.

bump it up comon guys i know you have the answers lol

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Is this a bulker or a cutter? The prop isn't going to "cut you up" in any way. You MIGHT hold less water, and will then lose less weight after stopping (weight being water).

IMO the advantage of the prop would be to keep test levels up all the way to PCT.

Also, again with the clen ...You are using it to "allow yourself to eat without gaining unwanted bf" not to "cut up" during PCT. Remember that, because it will be important to eat as much as possible.

For your PCT, do you mean Aromasin ? Aromatase is the enzyme that converts test to estro.

So, in answer to your question, yes I think the prop would be great. You might want to double check some other things in your cycle though.

fL

following pct by anthony roberts and he has aromasin in there as an AI to take along with nolva, yes i did mean what you said with the clen as well as with the prop, please read that post pct by anthony roberts and let me know what you think

PS i had aromatase in there to begin with i was tired when i wrote it but its aromasin lol
    Last edited by kdrkid81; 05-20-2006 at 08:33 AM.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Right on...I'll put you at the top for more advice, as I've never run that PCT before. Good luck bro.

Thread Information