ward065 is offline Member

Glute injects, 1" needle possible?

i am wondering if i can SAFELY do glute injects so i am sure i am getting all the way in the muscle- wih 1" needles. 1 1/2 " needles scare me, athough i do have some. I would like to avoid using it if possible

If it helps, i have pics posted- by bodyfat is probably below 10%. I do have, however, a slight fatty area on my glutes, so i am wondering if it's alright, considering that and my fairly low overall bodyfat.

my pics are here so you can see my bodyfat, and if it's suitable or not for me to use 1" pins

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=241624

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    You can but not preferable. Why not get some 1 1/4" , no issue with them I use them all the time

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I used 1" for glutes before but went to 1 1/2" and I am pretty lean. I just like the idea of knowing that I am going in deep enough. I understand your fear cause I felt the same way before, but you cannot tell a difference at all.

With 1", I would go the whole way in and dimple the skin so that I had it deep enough, with 1 1/2 I let about 1/4" of the pin stick out just in case it snaps off, I can have something to grab on to and pull it out.

bigrose is offline Associate Member
    i use a 1" for my glutes sometimes, but i prefer a 1 1/2". i feel better when i can see a bit of the needle. i know, its weird.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    1" is possible, but 1.25 is suggested.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    i am wondering if i can SAFELY do glute injects so i am sure i am getting all the way in the muscle- wih 1" needles. 1 1/2 " needles scare me, athough i do have some. I would like to avoid using it if possible

If it helps, i have pics posted- by bodyfat is probably below 10%. I do have, however, a slight fatty area on my glutes, so i am wondering if it's alright, considering that and my fairly low overall bodyfat.

my pics are here so you can see my bodyfat, and if it's suitable or not for me to use 1" pins

You really don't want to insert the needle all the way to the end. I have have one break off (deltoid) and fishing it out was a bitch cause I had it all the way in. Lesson learned.

That said, if you use a 1.5 inch needle, you are only going in about 1.25 anyway. If you use 1 inch, you are going in .75, which will be ok 99.9% with your body fat, but that .1% will send you to a doctor. If that risk is ok with you, go for it.

I would go delts with a one inch. You can see them, they are easy to do and the needle is small.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i say its really only feasible if ur an ethiopian

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065

why are you scared bro???

rippledsteel is offline New Member
    I use 1 inch needles 23 gauage for test/cyp 200mg per cc have, my levels tested every four weeks with labcorp laboritories and i have always have significant increases in free available testosterone docs office says you can use either one. No need to stress yourself out about it. R.S.

Thread Information