bigtraps is offline Member

Exclamation Flu Symptoms whille on test

I have been cycleing on and off for 5 years now. This is the first time I have experianced this flu. I feel lathargic and sick to my stomach. 3 days now. I get very tired during the day.

I am currently on 150mg test prop/ed ,100mg eq/day and 50mg var/ed. Been on for 5 days now.
    The gear I am using is UG. It's also a brand that I have not used before. But it is from a reliable respected source.

WHAT do you make of theses symptoms?? Thanks.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    could just be test flu or the start of an infection. how is the injection sight?

Glutes, and quads for all injections. All sites are good. no real soreness from the prop either. Which is much better than I am used to.

Like i said, I have never experianced test flu before. Do you know how long it typically lasts? Is there anything typicall about test flu?
    Thanks.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtraps
    Glutes, and quads for all injections. All sites are good. no real soreness from the prop either. Which is much better than I am used to.

Like i said, I have never experianced test flu before. Do you know how long it typically lasts? Is there anything typicall about test flu?
    Thanks.
    #

is this your first time with prop i never get it with long ester's it's just short ester's where i have the problem
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

sofus99 is offline Associate Member
    Have you considered that it may be a regular flu? It does hit people on occasion, even those on cycles ;-)

I have only used prop for the past 4 years. I don't think it is regular flu. Not sure though. I am a bit sick to my stomach, loss of appetite, I am regular but gassy. Also tired.

I have already had the flu this year. I was on the same kind of cycle at that time. But i know for a fact it was the regular flu.

I am still doing my normal training and cardio. My diet is regular and clean, since i am trying to drop body fat. (so it's not from eating crap, lol)

Thread Information