nrobleski is offline Associate Member

Cardio vs gains????

My question is...I still have a lot of bodyfat that I would like to use but have recently began a test e 750mg a week deca 400mg and dbol25mg ed. I was going on the basis that the mass i build will help me burn fat. I still do my regular cardio yet have alterd my diet to go with the gear. B4 I was keeping bad carbs miles away, lots of protein, yet I can guarantee my calorie intake was in the 2000-2200 a day range. Now because of the gear I have gone and began to eat a wide array of foods, not all the best, yet i would like my calorie intake aroudn teh 4000+ range to help put on the mass. Now back to my question, I am getting bigger yet my fat loss has appeared to stall, the scale keeps reading higher and water retention has appeared to kick in...What can I do to help witht he fat loss. If I go do cardio on a empty stomach of 3hrs I dont get the caloried I need in the day for gains, so whats more important...doing cardio on empty stomach or keeping a good caloric intake for gains which will inturn help me burn the fat.....Help!!

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Well,, you hit the nail on the head in your last sentance."keeping a GOOD calorie intake" Key word there is good. You need to still eat CLEAN even when trying to bulk or a higher percentage will be stored as fat!
    You need to make up those calories with extra protein and good carbs to be used to build muscle bulk, not fat bulk.
    Tweek the diet and you will be fine.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    You can not cut and bulk at the same time. I would do your cardio in the am on an empty stomach. But yet keep my cal in the 4000 range but eat real clean.

tobetutz is offline Associate Member
    Post your stats to better answer your question, in my opinion depending on how your height and weight is what I would base my suggestion to you on if you should do more or less cardio

tobetutz is offline Associate Member
    I like the option gsxxr gave on doing cardio in the am

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Here's what i do 2 days on 1 off 2 days on (day off: i do 20 minutes abs/20 minutes Step/20 minutes treadmills......not too much intensity so that i can lift normally the day after, especially when i hit the legs!

Does not hinder my gains at all....

nrobleski is offline Associate Member
    So I should avoid high GI carbs even when trying to build..thats a lot of eating to eat clean and get to 4000+.. I eat a 3 shakes a day thats 1500 cals..Then usually a sandwhich at work whole wheat bread whatever meat..Supper is meat and green veg..then maybe some added protein whether an omelette or more chicken breats etc..and whole wheat bread and peanut butter with my b4 bed shake...Im not sure exactly what the intake on that is but I still hate eating bread of any kind, but If I dont Im goign to have a really hard time getting my cals up there..What are your guys secrets..

You can also lower your carbs intake a lil bit just to see how your body responds....

I eat 6 meals/day and that about 3800~ cals, i'm 5'9" 200 lbs 16% BF...and yet, some veins are still here

Thread Information