Thread: tren cycle

randy6969 is offline Member

tren cycle

i am on tren 75 mg ed, and so fat i havnt noticed any sides from it at all... i sleep like a baby, no acne, no hairloss, no loss in libido it has actually went up. this is homebrew fina made with pellets. and i gained about 5 lbs of muscle... no strength increase thus far.... i wonder why imnot getting the explosive strength gains fromt his stuff... i always thought this was a powerfull steriod ... i think i noticed the same weight gain from tbol. Not very impressed maybe this doesnt work on me ? who knows... has it kicked in after 2 weeks in some people out there? im getting sick of poking myself everyday without have this shit do me any good...

k bizzle is offline Junior Member
    i think it's impossible to gain 5 lbs or raw muscle and not get any stronger. if you actually did put on muscle mass, then your muscles would be stronger. u must have put on water or food weight.

DDDNTZ is offline Associate Member
    How long have you been taking it, 2 weeks?

mesomorph is offline Associate Member
    Are you doing test or something with the tren ? You get better gains that way. I did do tren only a few years back I admit. I had descent gains, and no problem with tren dick. But I would never do tren without test now.

I did see both gains in strength & weight already at 2 weeks. Make sure your protein intake is good. You should keep the training volume at whatever works for you when you are natural, you can still overtrain easy while on. I bet either of those are the problem.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    what about ur diet ur training

dragon69 is offline Member
    Would also depend on the ester on it as well so maybe wait another week and see if that's it

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I feel strenght-gains from Tren after about 10 days. Its the best steroid out there IMO.

By the way, Tren is not nearly as harsh as many people claims, atleast not for me...

Daveskidoof3 is offline Junior Member
    I am running 100mg EOD for about three weeks now, 14lbs heavier and my strength has gone insane.I fell great no bad sides or anything. When I lift I feel like an animal,my recovery time is crazy fast too. My body always responds better to AS than anyone I know, even at low doses, lucky I guess. Good luck man.

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    it could be fake???

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    guy you said you gained five pounds of muscle.So i wouldnt complain just yet....are you mad cause you havent gotten side effects??..most of us would be happy...acne,insomnia,dead di*k who needs that.

randy6969 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    guy you said you gained five pounds of muscle.So i wouldnt complain just yet....are you mad cause you havent gotten side effects??..most of us would be happy...acne,insomnia,dead di*k who needs that.

well im taking tren for a reason. i want to improve my strength and add more lbm... and usually this stuff should be kicked in by 10 days.. and so far im not feeling it like i should be.. as far as strength, and weight gain goes... but i just added the test E to the mix.. a week late.. but i had to get it from anotehr source since my regular source screwed up. :-/

Thread Information