dragon69 is offline Member

T3/AAS PCT coordination

someone mentioned to NEVER do T3 while in AAS PCT. Elaborate why please. (my physiology and endocrine function is excellent so go as detailed as you wish). Im speculating what was meant was so you dont lose your gains, but seeing as I did this once and didn't recover well at all, I wanted to see if maybe they were on to something.

Some have also said not to line them up so PCT is simultaneous (that would be brutal). So kinda leads me to ask.....what is the optimal time to take the T3? When should pct for thyroid be placed in regards to concurrent AAS use?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Because you will have low test levels and fast metabolism ... so itll eat away all your muscle!!!

Some have also said not to line them up so PCT is simultaneous (that would be brutal). So kinda leads me to ask.....what is the optimal time to take the T3? When should pct for thyroid be placed in regards to concurrent AAS use?

bump

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    T3 should be run not in PCT, best would be during a cycle, or you could do it after you are recovered for your last cycle.

what is the optimal time to take the T3? When should pct for thyroid be placed in regards to concurrent AAS use?

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon69
    what is the optimal time to take the T3? When should pct for thyroid be placed in regards to concurrent AAS use?
    You would want to run T3 perferably during a cycle. The added aas would prevent loosing muscle.

You could also use it after a pct when normal hpta levels are back to normal. Best to stack it with something... atleast clen .

yes I realize this all. My question is....when you do t3 it should be w AAS, but since you don't want to try to recover BOTH HTPA & thyroid/adrenals simultaneous, When should pct for thyroid be placed in regards to concurrent AAS use?

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Why all this t3 promotion.

yes I realize this all. My question is....when you do t3 it should be w AAS, but since you don't want to try to recover BOTH HTPA & thyroid/adrenals simultaneous, When should pct for thyroid be placed in regards to concurrent AAS use?

bump

Thread Information