Thread: Should i start?

dee187 is offline New Member

Should i start?

Got a nice question for all of you. When is a good time....better yet...When is the best time to start using anabolic steroids ? I worked out for 8 months. Stopped for about 7 months and i've just resumed working out 2 months ago. My diet if not good, its perfect. I'm doing everything right. I see results but i wanna take it one step further. Should i start using steroids or should i wait? What are the consequences if i start using steroids early? Appreciate your input in this guys...thanks.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    I would wait!! what are your stats? age, height, weight etc...
    You should wait until you have reached your natural peaks. by the sounds of your training, you really haven't been at it solid for that long.
    AAS will not make up for the areas you lack in. When you say your diet is perfect, perfect for WHAT? lay it out here and we can help. There is also a diet forum you can check out to see if it is really PERFECT

Sounds like you still have a few good years of SOLID lifting to do before you need to use any AAS

peump is offline Senior Member
    THE SMAN is right once again!

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    AAS is a personal decision everyone has to make for themselves. Some people may take dozens of cycles with little sides. Others may get terrible sides from one injection of bad sh!t. Therefore, no one with much sense would ever tell you now is the time you should take it. If your friend is telling you to, it is becasue they are afraid and if something goes wrong your in it together. Thats not how it works though. There are no guarantees and when something goes wrong you have to take full responsibility yourself. Therefore if you are asking us if you are ready, to the seasoned lifter, the answer will most likely be no.

drob73 is offline New Member
    it is easy to get on the internet and hear people discuss something that may have some serious side effects. And by the time you have heard what everyone else(so we think) is doing and hear about how huge they are it is also easy to get into a hurry and think I need to be doing that.
    Just a suggestion, but you asked for it. Please do quite a bit of research, and then do a little more. I think it is a good deal that you ask opinions of other people. Anyone who has done this sh**, knows that it can f*** you up if you don't know what you are doing. I have experienced problems and I am sure many others on this board have had problems. If they are willing to be str8 with ya. There are ways around the problems, but you can only learn them through studying.
    IMO you could make better gains if you waited till you were close to a natural plateau. Good luck bro.

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des
    AAS is a personal decision everyone has to make for themselves. Some people may take dozens of cycles with little sides. Others may get terrible sides from one injection of bad sh!t. Therefore, no one with much sense would ever tell you now is the time you should take it. If your friend is telling you to, it is becasue they are afraid and if something goes wrong your in it together. Thats not how it works though. There are no guarantees and when something goes wrong you have to take full responsibility yourself. Therefore if you are asking us if you are ready, to the seasoned lifter, the answer will most likely be no.

ditto...the time for me to start may be different than you, and so on and so forth...there is no right time to start AAS, but you need to have your diet and training down 10000000%..no less...wether you are 18 or 40 this remains true...and you bro, no offense, do not have it down it sounds so i would wait

Fletch3138 is offline Associate Member
    Agreed, SMAN

dee187 is offline New Member
    Thanks a lot for the input guys! SMAN12B asked me to lay out my diet plans…ok…first, I’m 25 yo, weighing at 235 Lbs, height is 6’5. My TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) is 3596 (maybe a little less or more). I’ve reduced that by 500 calories cuz im currently on a cutting phase. I eat 6 meals a day, every 3 hours, every meal contains the essential nutrients, (complex carbs, lean proteins, simple carbs and healthy fats) my carbs intake is lower now since im on a cutting phase, sometimes I might not consume any carbs or really low amount of carbs with my meals, especially my last two meals. I drink plenty of water (at least 8 glasses a day). I work out 4 days a week, I make sure each session is very intensive (and I lift right, a lot of concentration) and doesn’t exceed 60 minutes (sometimes I would spend 75 minutes but not any longer). I jog for 30 minutes, 5 days a week. I change my bodybuilding programs every 3 months b4 I hit a plateau. I sleep at least 8 hours a day so I give my body enough recuperation time. The following is my diet plan and an excel chart I use to help me determine my TDEE and so forth.

http://z07.zupload.com/download.php?...&filepath=9201

http://z07.zupload.com/download.php?...&filepath=9207

Am i ready to load up?
    Last edited by dee187; 05-21-2006 at 11:06 AM.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by dee187
    Thanks a lot for the input guys! SMAN12B asked me to lay out my diet plans…ok…first, I’m 25 yo, weighing at 235 Lbs, height is 6’5. My TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) is 3596 (maybe a little less or more). I’ve reduced that by 500 calories cuz im currently on a cutting phase. I eat 6 meals a day, every 3 hours, every meal contains the essential nutrients, (complex carbs, lean proteins, simple carbs and healthy fats) my carbs intake is lower now since im on a cutting phase, sometimes I might not consume any carbs or really low amount of carbs with my meals, especially my last two meals. I drink plenty of water (at least 8 glasses a day). I work out 4 days a week, I make sure each session is very intensive (and I lift right, a lot of concentration) and doesn’t exceed 60 minutes (sometimes I would spend 75 minutes but not any longer). I jog for 30 minutes, 5 days a week. I change my bodybuilding programs every 3 months b4 I hit a plateau. I sleep at least 8 hours a day so I give my body enough recuperation time. The following is my diet plan and an excel chart I use to help me determine my TDEE and so forth.

http://z07.zupload.com/download.php?...&filepath=9201

http://z07.zupload.com/download.php?...&filepath=9207

Am i ready to load up?
    OK, diet looks ok, but I would still try to get more consistant with the workouts. only working out for 8 months isn't that long. but if you are looking to do a cycle of AAS, I would go with one compound only and go with a SINGLE ESTER testosterone for 12 weeks . research PCT and see what you think

Thread Information