210-6foot is offline Junior Member

First Cycle, Curious.

Hey for a first cycle I was thinking about D-bol and Test E. I am not sure how to run D-bol with Test E or how many MG I should take being 205 pounds. Test E I was thinking about going with 500mg for 6 weeks, but do you run D-bol into the Test E, or do you do D-bol then go on to Test E. I have only done suppplements and been working out since I was 14 and I am 19 now, turning 20 soon.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    All you are gonna hear on here is that you are TOO young man!! You still have plenty of natural hormones pumping through you and you can make incredible gains with just the PROPER diet and training. Get that in line first and reach your peak naturally for a few more years, then go for the AAS.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    well it says your body fat is at 20% and that seems high to start running AAS. Also most of the vets and mods on the board encourage you to stay natty till around 22-23 even later the longer you stay natty and the better base you have the more effective AAS will be. Now if no one can convince you to stay natty drop the d-bol your first cycle should only be test E or C most seem to prefer test E for 12 week shot bi weekly so the total equals 500 mg so in other words 250 shot twice a week for 12 weeks then start your pct 2 weeks after you last test E injection. I would stay natty for a 2-4 more years and get a better base and get your body fat down. Also there is a wealth of knowledge on the board at your age you have enough natty test levels to make great gains. Check out the diet and workout boards have them look over your diet and work out program before you turn to AAS

Thread Information