reveremuscle is offline Associate Member

Aromasin to control SHBG?

What's a good dose of aromasin to control SHBG? I'm also adding in 20mg Winstrol ED as well to help lower my SHBG levels.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    15 mgs EOD bro....

~Pinnacle~

skg
    skg is offline Junior Member
    aromasin is decreasing shbg? any pointers for research?

reveremuscle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    15 mgs EOD bro....

~Pinnacle~
    Thanks Pinn, we talked about this before but I forgot the dose.

Quote Originally Posted by skg
    aromasin is decreasing shbg? any pointers for research?

J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2001 Dec;79(1-5):85-91. Related Articles, Links

Comparative clinical pharmacology and pharmacokinetic interactions of aromatase inhibitors.

Boeddinghaus IM, Dowsett M.

The Academic Department of Biochemistry, Royal Marsden Hospital, Fulham Road, SW3 6JJ, London, UK.

The clinical development of aromatase inhibitors (AIs) has been closely guided by clinical pharmacological investigations. During the early phases of development studies were focused on dose-related pharmacological effectiveness and specificity. More recently attention has been given to the metabolic changes which AIs elicit, with particular regard to their potential use in early breast cancer and the prophylactic setting. Pharmacological effectiveness has been studied with plasma oestrogen assays but primary oestrogens (E1 and E2) are not helpful in comparing the third generation inhibitors: anastrozole, letrozole , exemestane. All three of these compounds suppress whole body aromatisation by >96%. Most recently, we have established that significantly greater inhibition is achieved by letrozole than anastrozole at their clinically used dosages. This more complete inhibition is paralleled by significantly greater suppression of E1S.A broad panel of endocrine investigations has indicated that these compounds have essentially complete specificity at their clinical dosages. A minor androgenic effect of exemestane is revealed by a significant suppression of sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). Lipid and bone biomarker data are being collected in many current studies. A pharmacokinetic interaction has been established between letrozole and tamoxifen , whereby reduced circulating levels of letrozole are found with combined application. Neither anastrozole nor letrozole have any effect on plasma concentrations of tamoxifen when given in combination with it.

skg
    thanks macro

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    A low dose of Proviron may be benificial here, due to its strong affinity to bind to SHBG.

skg
    the 1st time i used aromasin i was wondering why the substatial increase in sex drive.. so that must be because of decreased shbg ---> increased free test..

skyluv32 is offline New Member
    when is the best time to take aromasin ?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by skyluv32
    when is the best time to take aromasin?
    When it's convenient for you.

Try AM on an empty stomach.That is what a doctor will tell you to do if you would be prescribed such a drug.

~Pinnacle~

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by reveremuscle
    What's a good dose of aromasin to control SHBG? I'm also adding in 20mg Winstrol ED as well to help lower my SHBG levels.
    Pinn is right 15 EOD, but I'd go ahead and use Mase as your AI (to get all of its benefits), and run it at 15-25 ED, unless of course you have a favorite. Also, is the Winny you're using inj or oral? It makes in difference when using for SHBG lowering purposes.

“…the oral version at 70mgs/week (10mgs/day given orally) is more effective at affecting SHBG levels than 400mgs/week given via an injection!”- Anthony Roberts- New Article (Winstrol, Oral Vs/ Injectable)

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 06-20-2006 at 01:20 PM.

Thread Information