Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    taiotosh7 is offline Associate Member

haven't lifted anything for a good month or so

I know it is important to have a number of years of experiance in the gym before juicing which I have, and also have a few cycles under me as well......the thing is I haven't lifted for over a month or more and I wanted to start my new summer cycle in mid June. I'm headed to the gym today which will give me about a good 4 to 5 weeks of lifting before I start my cycle.....just curious to all of your thoughts on me juicing 5 weeks after I start lifting today, you think it's too soon since I've been out for a month or so??

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    IMHO, it would depend on how good a base you are starting with. If you have a solid base, then I don't see a problem with doing a cycle in a month or so.
    give your body a chance to get back into the routine and see how you feel after that month. If you get the AAS, you can always hold it for another month or so until you feel you are back to yourself.

Hope this helps

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    I'd say it depends on how much muscle you lost during your time off Id try to get as close to where you were as possible before you start.

tobetutz is offline Associate Member
    After you are in the gym for 5 weeks and fall back in to your old routine you will know if your ready.

In my opinion in 5 weeks I believe that you will be good to go.

taiotosh7 is offline Associate Member
    thanks fellas. My base is good.....Even though I know it could be better people still call me "the big guy" ya know? my muscle has great memory and I usually start to get back up to par at about week 3 or 4. I originally was gonna start it in the begining of June but have postponed it due to a mild injury. It's all good now I just didn't want to jump into things too quick, same thing with starting up my new cycle

Thread Information