Thread: cheque drops

squatdaddy is offline Associate Member

cheque drops

slightly pissed... put my order in for my summer cycle (non-bulking) from my supplier... good guy, all pharm grade stuff (try not to do ugl if possible) but he threw me a curve ball this time, instead of saying he is out of something, he went ahead and substituted a product I didn't order... this kind of pisses me off but it isn't a big ticket item so I am mildly ok with it (this time)... what I wanted with this order was T3, what I got was cheque drops , I have no experience with them... word I got is that they can make you a little nutty... anyone with personal experience with them have some info to offer... will try to post pics in a day or so... again, total noob with this, if I don't see the benefits I won't be doing them
    thanks

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Wait? You paid for T3 and he sent you cheque drops ? That's unacceptable IMHO, the standard dose for CD is 200mcg pre work out. I wouldn't mess with em tho.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Wait? You paid for T3 and he sent you cheque drops? That's unacceptable IMHO, the standard dose for CD is 200mcg pre work out. I wouldn't mess with em tho.
    wasn't happy about the switch but the main stuff is all there and he is one of my only sources that doesn't deal in UG stuff so I am not going to complain to much, just hope he won't make it a trend... anyway, since obviously I wanted the T3 for it's fat loss properties, does the drops produce any of the same effects other than the mood shifts

AleX-69 is offline Member
    if i were you i really wouldn't touch that stuff..Maybe your "source" wants you chilling 6-feet under in the not so distant future

C.Dorps are REALLY liver toxic in conencrations of 0.5-2 mg ED... It is also said that they shouldn't be used for more than 2 weeks MAX...
    In short C.Drops are one of the most dangerous compounds a BB can use. I don't now if C.Drops have any fat burning properties but i don't think so.

Moreover as far as I know CDrops a no longer manufactured by pharmaceutial companys.. [human grade] So it would be interesting if your stuff is legit. Could you plz post some pics?

goose is offline Banned
    The thing is I cant really see a use to this drug for a BB,it just does not make Sense at all.

Quote Originally Posted by AleX-69
    if i were you i really wouldn't touch that stuff..Maybe your "source" wants you chilling 6-feet under in the not so distant future

C.Dorps are REALLY liver toxic in conencrations of 0.5-2 mg ED... It is also said that they shouldn't be used for more than 2 weeks MAX...
    In short C.Drops are one of the most dangerous compounds a BB can use. I don't now if C.Drops have any fat burning properties but i don't think so.

Moreover as far as I know CDrops a no longer manufactured by pharmaceutial companys.. [human grade] So it would be interesting if your stuff is legit. Could you plz post some pics?
    will post pics up tonight... but thanks, like I said I never researched the stuff so I don't know much about them... as far as the legitamacy, that is interesting... definately would be real interested in that... the only reason I have come to trust this particuliar "source" is that he is the source for a good friend of mine who is a world record holder power lifter and he is careful on his sources and has really good contacts and I don't think he would f*ck me BUT as with most things of this nature that only offers me a certain degree of comfort... forever a skeptic...
    again, thanx for the info...looks like the Cdrops are going to be a no-go... will just go with the original plan and get the T3 (something I am at least fimiliar with and used in the past )

AleX-69 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by squatdaddy
    ... is a world record holder power lifter ....
    well a power lifter could make use of cdrops ...

Quote Originally Posted by squatdaddy
    ..looks like the Cdrops are going to be a no-go... will just go with the original plan and get the T3 (something I am at least fimiliar with and used in the past )
    wise decision..

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AleX-69
    well a power lifter could make use of cdrops ...

wise decision..
    Or a MMA fighter, boxer, football player, etc...

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Or a MMA fighter, boxer, football player, etc...
    Or professional ear-biter.

Thread Information