poloblue is offline Banned

now im confused!!!!

just got done with my first ever shot. started reserching some more just to be sure. two months ago read that to take nolva during cycle and clomid after cycle. just went through ten threads and they all said nothing about nolva during cycle, just as a pct. please help. do i take the nolva during the cycle or not.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Use the nolva if any sign's of gyno start to appear if not just use it in your pct.

How did it go with your first shot?

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Standerd pct is nolva and clomid.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by horse2006
    Use the nolva if any sign's of gyno start to appear if not just use it in your pct.

How did it go with your first shot?
    ditto...just use it if u need it...

at first i was too damm nervous. i had a hard time drawing the test out of the vile. every time i pulled the plunger towards me to draw it kept sucking back in very hard. than i caught a cramp on the side of my mid section from looking behinde so i had to stop for a while. the needle went in smooth as hell coulnt believe it went in that smooth. didnt feel it go in at all. not like when going to the doctors. put damm the pain my ass is in right now aint nothing nice. but loving it...

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats!

You might also want to do a little pre-research on Arimidex and Letrozole . These can also help control estrogen related sides, but are stronger and can also have side effects.

Not trying to confuse you, but its always a good idea to arm yourself with some preventive knowledge. Happy Growing!

fL

Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    Congrats!

You might also want to do a little pre-research on Arimidex and Letrozole . These can also help control estrogen related sides, but are stronger and can also have side effects.

Not trying to confuse you, but its always a good idea to arm yourself with some preventive knowledge. Happy Growing!

fL
    just got done reserching letro. and i also saw a post by you saying that letro has sides to it. what are those side and should i run letro during the cycle and save the nolva and clomid or just clomid for pct.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    you can use adex if you want..

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by poloblue
    just got done reserching letro. and i also saw a post by you saying that letro has sides to it. what are those side and should i run letro during the cycle and save the nolva and clomid or just clomid for pct.
    I'd say not to run anything during your cycle unless you need it.

This is your first though, right? Therefore, neither of us know how you will respond. You might be gyno prone, like me. You might not be.

All I was saying is that don't stop researching just becuase you started your cycle. You might find in a few weeks that you need something stronger than nolva. So wouldn't it make sense to have the knowledge of what to do in that senario?

Letro can knock your estrogen levels so low that there could be sex drive issues, changes in lipids, etc. Go to the "Steroid Profiles Forum". There is info on Letro (femera) and Arimidex there.

K?

Thread Information