Thread: Tennis cycle

RobbieG is offline Member

Tennis cycle

A tennis player.

I've been working out for 5 years now, got into car accident 2001 and since then I've been in the gym 4-5 days a week.

22 year old
    I'm currently 5' 12
    I weight 198.5 lb
    Bench: 200 lb
    Deadlift 350 lb
    Bicep ~ 15 inches

previous use, low dosage oral cycles of dbol and var..

goals... well, be more stronger and better in tennis .. overall, looking great..

cycle:

1 - 13 Test E @ 500 mg/week
    1 - 12 EQ @ 400 mg/week

14-18 Proviron
    14-18 (14-20 ) Nolva

Any comments ?

I'm not asking a question, merely seeking comments

Donīt diss Tennis, itīs extremely powerfull for burning fat, enjoying music and company and the girls ..

Will post picture before and after.. but if anyone would like to comment, please do and I'll think of it !

Streaker is offline Member
    What will your diet be like for this? I’m guessing tennis is not a sport you want to get too bulky for. You don’t want to sacrifice speed and mobility for size do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Streaker
    What will your diet be like for this? I’m guessing tennis is not a sport you want to get too bulky for. You don’t want to sacrifice speed and mobility for size do you?

That is why EQ / Test is my choice.

My diet will be 4 times a day MLO- Musc-L-Blast, along with the food I get in my work, that food is the healthyest food ever I've seen in a workplace, a sallat bar, fish, meat everything is healthy.

so my suppliments are:

Musc L Blast http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bio/mus.html
    CEE
    Relacore http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/klein/relacore.html
    ALA
    Zinc
    Magnesium

How many calories are you planning on eating a day? You do know that some people have a increase in apatite with EQ? With a cycle like this, if you jump from 198 to 220 or even 230 do you think you will be a better tennis player? You will be a lot stronger but I think you will be slower.

So a test only ?

Any Vets commenting

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieG
    A tennis player.

I've been working out for 5 years now, got into car accident 2001 and since then I've been in the gym 4-5 days a week.

22 year old
    I'm currently 5' 12
    I weight 198.5 lb
    Deadlift 350 lb
    Bicep ~ 15 inches

goals... well, be more stronger and better in tennis .. overall, looking great..

cycle:

1 - 12 EQ @ 400 mg/week

14-18 Proviron
    14-18 (14-20 ) Nolva

Any comments ?

Donīt diss Tennis, itīs extremely powerfull for burning fat, enjoying music and company and the girls ..

Will post picture before and after.. but if anyone would like to comment, please do and I'll think of it !

rofl, why would anyone want to diss tennis?

Samson7 is offline Member
    ya i dont think you are going to want to take a cycle like that if you are a tennis player... sounds to me by your stats that at 198 and you only bench 200 you might be a little heavy right now anyways. Why dont you try to cut of a little and get quicker. Tennis is a game of quickness and finesse, you will get way too bulky on this cycle to become better at tennis, imo.

So skip the EQ ?

So skip the EQ ?

I dont think it has anything to with skipping the eq or not. The eq is not what is going to bulk you up that much, the test is. If you are going to take anything, i would maybe lower the doses a little. At the doses you are taking of the two drugs, if this is your first cycle you are going to put on 20-25 lbs. I believe that will slow you down quite a bit. When is the last time you saw a pro tennis player that was jacked? I mean really, look at the best players in the world and most of them dont weigh more than you do now.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    A tennis player.

22 year old
    I'm currently 5' 12
    I weight 198.5 lb
    Deadlift 350 lb
    Bicep ~ 15 inches

cycle:

1 - 12 EQ @ 400 mg/week

14-18 Proviron
    14-18 (14-20 ) Nolva

Any comments ?

5'12? hmm aka 6 feet? ever think of running some tbol,eq,and proviron that would provide some lean gains....or substitute tbol for var if youd like

Well...
    many are jacked..

but Hey, I'll go with 300 mg a week then...

300 mg test enanth per week

but with or without EQ ? .. @ 200 mg per week ?

so it would be:
    cycle:

1 - 13 Test E @ 300 mg/week
    ( 1 - 12 EQ @ 200 mg/week ) <-- or skip this..

14-18 Proviron
    14-18 (14-20 ) Nolva

I actually did thought of:

6 week tbol @ low dosage
    8 weeks Proviron @ 50 mg

but I think I rather go injections

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    I actually did thought of:

6 week tbol @ low dosage
    8 weeks Proviron @ 50 mg

but I think I rather go injections
    go tbol50-60mg for 6 weeks and eq 400+mg for 12+ weeks along with proviron through the cycle and pct and nolva for pct

Quote Originally Posted by Samson7
    I dont think it has anything to with skipping the eq or not. The eq is not what is going to bulk you up that much, the test is. If you are going to take anything, i would maybe lower the doses a little. At the doses you are taking of the two drugs, if this is your first cycle you are going to put on 20-25 lbs. I believe that will slow you down quite a bit. When is the last time you saw a pro tennis player that was jacked? I mean really, look at the best players in the world and most of them dont weigh more than you do now.

Although you are right about not seeing many jacked tennis players, is it because they're interests dont include weights, or does it really slow them down that much? Ever since I saw the video clip of Kevin Levrone almost beating that world champion sprinter, my opinion has changed on alot of things like this.

I'd rather do test only cycle than tbol,proviron , etc..

this is not my first cycle, I've done 3 oral cycle @ low dosage.. for 6 weeks with great results..

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Although you are right about not seeing many jacked tennis players, is it because they're interests dont include weights, or does it really slow them down that much? Ever since I saw the video clip of Kevin Levrone almost beating that world champion sprinter, my opinion has changed on alot of things like this.

There is a huge difference between SPEED and QUICKNESS. Tennis is a game of quickness. I definately think aas improves speed, that is one of the reasons i use actually. I do believe tennis players lift weights, but they are def not bodybuiders, im sure you would agree. I just dont see the point of using those doses if it will put on so much weight and bulkiness.

Well...
    many are jacked..

but Hey, I'll go with 300 mg a week then...

300 mg test enanth per week

but with or without EQ ? .. @ 200 mg per week ?

so it would be:
    cycle:

1 - 13 Test E @ 300 mg/week
    ( 1 - 12 EQ @ 200 mg/week ) <-- or skip this..

14-18 Proviron
    14-18 (14-20 ) Nolva

I would agree that they are in great shape and have single digit body fat, but i would in no way call any of the pros that i have seen "jacked"

What are your goals from this cycle? Do you want to be bigger/look better or is your goal to be a better tennis player?
    I play competitive beach vball. I’m on my first test only cycle and I have put on 20 pounds. Has this made me a better vball player? Hell no. I look better on the beach but I am a lot less agile. I may have a faster 40 time but when it comes to stopping and changing direction there is a lot more of me to stop. I’m not worried about it because I’ve given up my dreams of going pro and I’m having fun getting bigger in the gym. If my goal was to be a better vball player I would stay away from test. I’m telling you this because I think our sports are similar.

Thread Information