Thread: test e stingin'

ManzNumero1 is offline Member

test e stingin'

I been takin' Test e 750/mg split up 2x/wk. not gonna say the brand, but this shit stings. honestly i think it's worse than the t-400 i've taken before. maybe i don't remember but it's a killer. I been usin' the glutes and they just needed a break so i went in the quad . now two days later , yesterday and today i can't ****in walk on it. it's a dead leg. my whole top of my knee is swollen and red and warm. just checkin (or complainin) to see if anyone else has experienced this, and for someone to tell me i have nothing to worry about and suck it up . . . thanks guys

Same problem buddy!
    People here don't seem able to, or are unwilling to help in a comprehensive manner other than: cut with this (without any instruction); or suck it up.
    Sorry hope these help you some.

Clubber: Prediction...PAIN!
    Mods, somebody PLEASE help...
    Gold

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldieTheMack
    Same problem buddy!
    People here don't seem able to, or are unwilling to help in a comprehensive manner other than: cut with this (without any instruction); or suck it up.
    Sorry hope these help you some.

Clubber: Prediction...PAIN!
    Mods, somebody PLEASE help...
    Gold

We are MORE than willing to help Goldie, that is why we spend so much time on here.
    What is it exactly that you dont' understand bro? I will be happy to clarify if I can!!

To "CUT" an injected compound basically just means to DILUTE it with another compound to disperse the oil better to hopefully cause less pain in the injected area.

You can do this with a number of compounds such as STERILE cottonseed oil, or grapeseed oil, or my favorite is B-12

to do this, all you do is drawup some of the cutting compound in the syringe first ( I use about 1/2 ml or cc)
    then I draw the plunger back to fill with air in the amount of the AAS compound to be drawn
    Then I carefully push JUST the air into the vial of AAS being careful not to push any of the cutting compound in (no real damage if it does go in)
    Then I draw the AAS
    Then Change to a fresh sharp needle to lessen pain further
    Then shoot as normal, rotating sites each time.

Hope that helps bro, anything else just ask!!!

_________
    SMAN
    Last edited by SMAN12b; 05-23-2006 at 11:14 AM.

Much appreciated Sman!
    Thanks for everything.
    Gold

speak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    We are MORE than willing to help Goldie, that is why we spend so much time on here.
    What is it exactly that you dont' understand bro? I will be happy to clarify if I can!!

To "CUT" an injected compound basically just means to DILUTE it with another compound to disperse the oil better to hopefully cause less pain in the injected area.

You can do this with a number of compounds such as STERILE cottonseed oil, or grapeseed oil, or my favorite is B-12

to do this, all you do is drawup some of the cutting compound in the syringe first ( I use about 1/2 ml or cc)
    then I draw the plunger back to fill with air in the amount of the AAS compound to be drawn
    Then I carefully push JUST the air into the vial of AAS being careful not to push any of the cutting compound in (no real damage if it does go in)
    Then I draw the AAS
    Then Change to a fresh sharp needle to lessen pain further
    Then shoot as normal, rotating sites each time.

Hope that helps bro, anything else just ask
    _________
    SMAN
    damn, what patience you have

Quote Originally Posted by speak
    damn, what patience you have
    Thanks speak, but what makes you say that? You wouldn't think that if you read this thread today....lolol

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...29#post2760129

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother to try and help.....lolol oh well

naz-uk is offline Associate Member
    should it be standard procedure to push as much air into the vial as you are going to draw out? never tried this before! how does this help?

Quote Originally Posted by naz-uk
    should it be standard procedure to push as much air into the vial as you are going to draw out? never tried this before! how does this help?
    The vial has pressure in it. if you just draw out, you will have a more difficult time drawing due to the negative pressure. If you ADD pressure(air) in the amount that you will be taking out, it seems to equalize and make drawing easier!
    Try it and let me know if it seems easier to you. Mostly helps with oils since they are thicker.

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    The vial has pressure in it. if you just draw out, you will have a more difficult time drawing due to the negative pressure. If you ADD pressure(air) in the amount that you will be taking out, it seems to equalize and make drawing easier!
    Try it and let me know if it seems easier to you. Mostly helps with oils since they are thicker.
    nicely done mister!

speak is offline Associate Member
    Thanks speak, but what makes you say that? You wouldn't think that if you read this thread today....lolol

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...29#post2760129

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother to try and help.....lolol oh well
    holy crap, i missed that.

MasterShake is offline Member
    I have been doing this exact same thing and it has always helped.. It's good advice!

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    i have cut with oils before, i'm just asking anyone if they have experienced this. it is really swollen. it really is like a dead leg. it is so much fatter than the other knee. this test e kills, i thought test e is the least painful out of the rest. the swelling even went to the side of my upper calves also. how long does this usually last, the quads were like 3-4 days. i guess its the brand , heard its the best out there. if anyone wants to know pm me.

Thread Information