Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: B4 Pics!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    tvd220 is offline Member

B4 Pics!!

This is me 3 months after last PCT @ 177 and 5.7

Currently one week into test, tbol and deca cycle, will post progress.

I plan on doing a cutting cycle once I can hit, and maintain 200lbs.

Opinions?

PS DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE ANDRIOL !!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B4 Pics!!-aaaaa1.jpg   B4 Pics!!-aaaa2.jpg  

themilkman_95901 is offline Junior Member
    shave the chest lol

tvd220 is offline Member
    LOL my girl doesnt want me to, go figure. Im a sicilian beast with the hair

good deal, hey how long were you going to break before starting your cutting cycle and to early for my opinion because who knows were you will take your body from here, I would focus on this cycle first then see where your at.

tvd220 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by themilkman_95901
    good deal, hey how long were you going to break before starting your cutting cycle and to early for my opinion because who knows were you will take your body from here, I would focus on this cycle first then see where your at.
    Maybe in a year or so. I just stated a clean bulking cycle for 10 weeks, and 3 weeks of pct. I will show results. The cutting is just a goal inorder for me to reach 200, and then cut it up nice.

well sounds good, and hope all goes good

bigpopapump is offline Junior Member
    Good luck man

tvd220 is offline Member
    thanks bro, does anyone have any opionions on what I need to work on? I think I need to lose some fat aroud my stomach... but its hard while bulking

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    you'll need to cut down hard... and for future, I'd cut before bulking.. cause I think you're a little high in the bf% to be doing a cycle. That's just my opinion, take it with a grain of salt...

p.s. shave that garden of man!!! lol.

good luck!

stitch1967 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Burger King
    cause I think you're a little high in the bf% to be doing a cycle.

Just wondering why that matters if BP is under control....powerlifters and weightlifters cycle with high BF%....not saying your opinion is wrong...would just like to hear more that's all

Quote Originally Posted by stitch1967
    Just wondering why that matters if BP is under control....powerlifters and weightlifters cycle with high BF%....not saying your opinion is wrong...would just like to hear more that's all
    I usually follow this regiment for "looks"... if I were a power lifter, I wouldn't care so much... again, grain of salt, not sure what his goals are. And you're right, bp can be under control.

I just read the words "cutting" and made assumptions.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stitch1967
    cuz you always gain several lbs of fat on a cycle anyway to from all the food to support the muscle gain, so if you go in fat, your gonna have ALOT of fat to lose after. it sux tryin to lose fat and retain muscle and rebound your hormones back to normal all simaltaneously. Hopefully you dont have a contest to get ready for soon after the cycle ends if thats the case. I wouldn wanna have to worry about cutting until 2 months after pct. too much stress on the body.

oh, plus th more body fat you have the more you aromatize androgens. So it's safer for the titties if you go into a cycle leaner. You dont have to be ripped to the gills cuz you should be strong before you start, not depleted from cutting. Like 6 weeks into a bulking phase, just to where all your glycogen's filled out and all your previous lifts are up to ther previous max's.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    cuz you always gain several lbs of fat on a cycle anyway to from all the food to support the muscle gain, so if you go in fat, your gonna have ALOT of fat to lose after. it sux tryin to lose fat and retain muscle and rebound your hormones back to normal all simaltaneously. Hopefully you dont have a contest to get ready for soon after the cycle ends if thats the case. I wouldn wanna have to worry about cutting until 2 months after pct. too much stress on the body.

oh, plus th more body fat you have the more you aromatize androgens. So it's safer for the titties if you go into a cycle leaner. You dont have to be ripped to the gills cuz you should be strong before you start, not depleted from cutting. Like 6 weeks into a bulking phase, jst to where all your glycogen and all your previous lifts are up to ther previous max's.
    well, I'll give it to you... your answer was a little better than mine!

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    you'll need to cut down hard... and for future, I'd cut before bulking.. cause I think you're a little high in the bf% to be doing a cycle. That's just my opinion, take it with a grain of salt...

good luck!

ditto...higher chance of aramitization into estrogen

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member

good luck!
    100% down w/ ya!

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    lol. didnt mean to show off fellow salad tosser.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    lol. didnt mean to show off fellow salad tosser.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Are you standing behind that gorilla?

tvd220 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Are you standing behind that gorilla?
    no im behind your mother! lol yea that's me bro, is it that bad? Maybe I should shave, it might make me look more leaner!

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    If you are trying to BB. You definately need to cut down before you cycle. This is just my opinion now, but you will not see the full benefits of a cycle when your bf is that high. Good luck to you though. and yes shave, I was thinking of knitting a sweater!!jk

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Well first answer me what are you trying to do? Then I will comment, are you a powerlifter, are you just trying to become the next Yokozuna, are you looking into bodybuilding etc etc?

Because I dont want to say something and than realize you have different goals than I assumed.

tvd220 is offline Member
    just trying gain weight and size, some fat is acceptable but not too much, should I do a cutter instead? I was thinking a lean mass

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by tvd220
    just trying gain weight and size, some fat is acceptable but not too much, should I do a cutter instead? I was thinking a lean mass
    U gotta look at yourself in the mirror and decide on a direction in which to go.

Then, you go 100% in that direction and stay focused.

You said you want to lose some of your stomach, but then you want to gain weight and size and "some fat is acceptable", so you have to pick one. Either bulk up more (I would not) or cut that bodyfat down a lot (I would).

Whatever you do, stick to what you plan for a good period of time.

~SC~

Seems like if you do a bulker and add more fat it's gonna be a reeeeal bitch to get cut up later on.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    I believe you should cut first, that way you can see where you truely are in terms of muscle mass, not just....mass...Then you can determine if you actually need anabolics at this point, or if diet and training can take you to your goals or close to them before resorting to the juice... and just a note, as hairy as you are, the test will make you the spokesmen for rogaine...

THE PUMP is offline Member
    i wouldnt bother bulking until body fat is around 14% bro.

tvd220 is offline Member
    ok I have cycled before, and I just started a lean mass cycle. But, It seems that I should be doing a cutter cycle. So I will look into this...
    I should definally take the deca out right??

Maybe just test, tbol and Eq?? A light cutter, clean diet and cardio? (and a razor)

Please post opinions please.

tvd220 is offline Member
    bump

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    No cycle for you. That is my firm belief. I like to be honest with people and so that is why I asked what your goals were first before stating anything. So my thought is that you REALLY need to cut down.Do not touch AAS until you cut down, you said you want to get lean etc so concentrate on you diet and straighten out your training routine. If you stated nothing, so I didnt know you cycled or anything, if I just saw your picture out of the blue my thought would be ok here is a guy who is overweight and probably never seen a gym before. I know I may be coming off a little strong here but really people are jumping into AAS WAY too prematurely these days. I mean I can just look at how you shoulders just smoothly go into you arms and your arms go smoothly into your forearms, there is no shape and no size there at all. Just a very smooth body. It is hard to see where your delts end and arm begins and same with arms to forearms.

But all that being said you can definitely change that by doing cardio and a lot of it, working out hard and starting a great diet. There are many people who can help you in those areas here, I suggest you get into the diet forum and post your diet and ask as many questions as you need to. We are here to help you and trust me when I tell you steroids is not what you need.

are you wearing a sweater?

haha just kidding good luck

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Growingpains
    are you wearing a sweater?

haha just kidding good luck
    ............rude!!

tvd220 is offline Member
    thanks for your adivise...

tvd220 is offline Member
    keep it coming.
    I have been in the jym for along time, remember these are 3 months after my last pct. I have already put my diet in check and keep learning. As with the cycle, i guess what ever it is, it will be clean so i dont gain too much more fat near my belly

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, just keep an open mind to what people are telling you and give some of these things a try and I assure you that you will be more pleased when you cycle then if you were to go back on now!! May the force be with you. Grow well my son!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You also don't appear to warrant the use of any exogenous substances, as if you are going to cut you can/need to do so naturally and learn how to diet/cardio/etc.

~SC~

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    You also don't appear to warrant the use of any exogenous substances, as if you are going to cut you can/need to do so naturally and learn how to diet/cardio/etc.

~SC~
    Take this advice. Learn proper nutrition and build a base before considering another cycle.

1buffsob

Xprime is offline Banned
    Swolecat can u stop trying to look like me plz huhu ! lol

tvd220 is offline Member
    thankyou swole cat. My original plan was to bulk up to 200 pounds. Then to cut down while losing minimal muscle. I want to be heavier then I am, I don't mind being stocky.
    Last edited by tvd220; 05-27-2006 at 10:35 AM.

hey tvd remeber that many people is going to have a different opinion, I like to keep my bf around 20% when building, I get great gains, and others don't see nothing I don't want them to see, then when I need to cut down it is in off hours of the gym and noones there, takes alot of time but I expected that because of my body fat.That is just me though many will disagree so I say if it works and your happy stick with it. By the way the lowest I ve ever been in bf was 7% and I was extremly cut. I'll be there again hopefully in sep.

Spyder is offline Member
    You gained alot of chest hair, congrats lol jk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information