Thread: No Energy

bretthejet26 is offline New Member

Thumbs down No Energy

hello..

well about 3 weeks ago i finished my cycle dbol 25mg ed week 1-4
    and deca (low dose) 200mg every week for 10 weeks

this is my first cycle and i was impressed by how much more i could lift and the increase of reps..i gained around 12lbs on this cycle

but now that its winding down, every day i wake up i feel fine for the first hour, then BAM i feel like i can fall asleep standing up.. i mean, ZERO energy.. i need a couple red bulls just to feel normal..and i get a usual 7-8 hours of sleep a night

i guess my question is.. is coming off steroids causing this? i just started my pct yesterday.. nolva 25mg ed

twiztidjuggalo74 is offline Associate Member
    i am appalled at your research and choice of cycle...you need to DO ALOT MORE RESEARCH your tired bc your test is shutdown most likely. i read on here for 2 years before i cycle and finally i did a cycle of test E 500mg per week for 12 weeks and gained 30 pounds and lost only 4 in PCT. so that shows you pretty much how much of a waste that "cycle" you attempted was. RESEARCH

i admit, i didnt research.. and i only had deca on hand.. it was the only thing i could get.. .but i've been reading a lot more of course while i was on the cycle.. and after my pct, im going to take 4 or 5 months off and start a new cycle..

so lack of test is probably the cause of the energy loss?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    How long after your last inject did you begin the nolva?

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    How long after your last inject did you begin the nolva?
    3 weeks

so my test is ****ed causing me to be a zombie?

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bretthejet26
    so my test is ****ed causing me to be a zombie?

in better terms, you have no test as of right now. Consider it a learning experience, and why you should research first.

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Bret - there are better ways to cycle and PCT. They are listed here for your next cycle - so you have that working for you. But for now, you'll have to wait till you get your normal test levels back. You will feel better when your boys are back. Also, don't beat yourself up too much. The xperts here were once beginners and making mistakes too. I feel for you bro - you don't need to be flamed - just helped. Get a blood test when your PCT is complete and post back so we can help. Good luck and welcome.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bretthejet26
    3 weeks
    waited a little bit too long! I might think some HCG now would turn your test production back on, the sooner the better.You can take your nolva during the HCG and then run it another 4 weeks or so after. Do some more research now.

Thread Information