Ironarms2 is offline Junior Member

Ending Test---- Help ASAP

I was on test E for approx 10weeks at 500mg wk with 400mg EQ... I started to have no resluts after a while so I know its time to stop. I will do my last TestE inject. this Monday, but I will continue to go on to Winny at 50mg ed, with 400mg eq..... MY question to you guys is when do I start PCT after the winny/eq or right away since I am ending test.

Thanks

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironarms2
    I was on test E for approx 10weeks at 500mg wk with 400mg EQ... I started to have no resluts after a while so I know its time to stop. I will do my last TestE inject. this Monday, but I will continue to go on to Winny at 50mg ed, with 400mg eq..... MY question to you guys is when do I start PCT after the winny/eq or right away since I am ending test.

Thanks
    so what week are you in? you telling me it hasn't been 10 weeks? and you stopped your cycle cuz you saw results?

I hope not cuz it takes 4-6 weeks for the test to kick in bro...

I am saying i been on for 10weeks and i stopped seeing resluts after 6-7 so its time to end the test. When should i start pct before or after winny/eq

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironarms2
    I am saying i been on for 10weeks and i stopped seeing resluts after 6-7 so its time to end the test. When should i start pct before or after winny/eq
    well if it has been 10 weeks thenyes your done with the sust cuz thats what your original plan was.

how can you stop gaining after 6-7 weeks? doesnt make sense. How's your diet/training? did you change it up?

Bump

You cannot just stop one and continue with the other hormones with the exception of the short acting winny.

IMO you should continue with your EQ through wk11; enth through wk12 and your winny can be ran up to one day prior to starting your PCT clomid. You will want to start your clomid 3wks after stopping your EQ and 2wks after your enth and continuing your winny, again, up to one day prior to starting your clomid.

O.M.E.G.A is offline Douche Bag
    EQ is the longest acting out on anything your using
    you shoudl drop it before the test

also you should do a 12-16 weeker

test takes about 4-5 weeks to kick in if you did not use dbol at first 4 weeks

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    man this thread is sad.. YOU SHOULDDA RESEARCHED LIKE A MOFO before running another one kuz that cycle above and reason for stopping.. BOTH SUCK

Thread Information