Thread: Nose bleeds

Exclamation Nose bleeds

my nose never use to bleed, now every day after my workout, when i am taking a show my nose bleeds, does it have to do anything with AAS??

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    You on anything now? Nose bleeds are common from hi-BP on cycle.

deca /d-bol/test-cyp....i don't know maybe its because of the presure on my head when pushing havey weight???

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    go get your BP checked immmediately before you do any real damge to your self....if it is ok, then it could be due to a climate change, it is summer now, so the drier air could do it, combined with the heat and added strain form pushing heavy weight...But please go get it checked asap....you can walk into shoppers drug stores and they have a machine by the scriopt counter and its free and automated...If it is your blood pressuer you can take some supps to help but going to see your doc is my reccommendation...

little_soldier is offline Junior Member
    it's from ur cycle mate , ur bp is high combined with the heavy weights and the summer , when i was on cycle i used to feel that during my workout my nose was gonna bleed , i then increased my cardio and everything was ok again , also increase ur whey protein intake and garlic also they help reduce bp , there are a lot of other things that help reduce bp , maybe someone else can tell u what to do

bodyman2000 is offline New Member
    I have had problems of pressure with deca and text enath. I have had a strong nasal hemorrhage and of continuation I tried the pressure. I had 120/180….truly high!
    Practically with the hemorrhage I have had a lowering of the blood volume and consequently then still measuring the pressure I was come down to 130/85...
    I have been lucky but from then not use + deca and test.enanth….I prefer sustanon and eq i control ew my Blood pressure.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Could be high blood pressure. It could also be caused by allergies, dryness, ect. To find out exactly what's causing it, you'd need to have it checked out.

For me, I get cronic nose bleeds from allergies.

Rolsroyce is offline Junior Member
    use to get nose bleeds when I was on long cycles,no high blood pressure for me but i know it was something to do with the cycles, maybe the fact that juice lowers your ability to clot and possibly sinus issues on top of that.

Cornholio is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bodyman2000
    I have had problems of pressure with deca and text enath. I have had a strong nasal hemorrhage and of continuation I tried the pressure. I had 120/180….truly high!
    Practically with the hemorrhage I have had a lowering of the blood volume and consequently then still measuring the pressure I was come down to 130/85...
    I have been lucky but from then not use + deca and test.enanth….I prefer sustanon and eq i control ew my Blood pressure.

120/180

That 180 number should have given you a stroke.

Cornholio is offline Associate Member
    What will cause the least blood pressure problems?

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Good to know......BP seems to cause a hell of a trouble... easily!

polat is offline Junior Member
    400mg and above of deca causes nose bleed because it increases the BP.. Cut down the sault!

Thread Information