tyayo is offline Junior Member

Test Prop need help immediately

My friend gave me about 10 ml test prop 130mg/ml homemade shit. What would be the best way to take this in a short time frame. Any pct needed for a short cycle like this?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    one 10ml bottle of prop wont do much..youre gonna need several more bottles

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    what is your cycle history and stats(age, weight, ht, yrs trained, some dimensions too)?

you will need more test prop. should be run a minimum of 6 weeks....if you combine it in a cycle you can get away with 4 weeks but not alone IMO. 100mgs injected every other day minimum. you need PCT every time you cycle bro. why chance it?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    NOT enough Prop, that is 10-20 days at the most, jsut enough to shut down your HPTA, not worth the trouble IMHO
    You should research more, you would still need some PCT

WELCOME TO AR

Quote Originally Posted by tyayo
    My friend gave me about 10 ml test prop 130mg/ml homemade shit. What would be the best way to take this in a short time frame. Any pct needed for a short cycle like this?
    You will definately need more prop and what do you mean by 'short'...6, 8wks?? PCT is needed after every cycle.

What are your goals for this cycle???? Any previous cycle expirience??

Did a little one before 6 weeks but i hhave this one bottle want to gain a little size but i cant do it for long because of liver value test in july

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Did a little one before 6 weeks but i hhave this one bottle want to gain a little size but i cant do it for long because of liver value test in july
    My opinion. Dont do a cycle at all. You have a bottle of something but no idea how to use it? I mean that is enough for me to tell you that you should not be using it and concentrate on working out natural.

Like everyone else said...ONE BOTTLE? Well that would be good for about 2 weeks.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    no where near enuff gear mate.....get some more or save it for later......

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

would i see any results in 2 weeks? all i am looking for is a couple pounds bodyweight with a little strength

i am 5"8' 180lb
    max bench 300
    squat 365
    deadlift 455

would i see any results in 2 weeks? all i am looking for is a couple pounds bodyweight with a little strength
    YES you will see results, but probably not the results you are looking for. It takes about a week for Test Prop to kick in, so you will see your HPTA shut down and after your second week you will be decreasing your blood levels and losing anything you may have gained in ONE WEEK

NOT WORTH IT!!

You can obtain the results you are looking for with the PROPER diet and Training methods!!!
    But what do we know.........

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=Booz]no where near enuff gear mate.....get some more or save it for later......[/QUOTE

Agree with Booz...get more gear little by little till you have enuff for a proper cycle,a well done cycle......and dont forget youre fvking PCT...always PCT...!

thanks for the advice i made a fukin crazy decision to go all natural going get rid of that 23 sust amps n some winny have i gone crazy idk i think at my age this might be better

thanks for the advice i made a fukin crazy decision to go all natural going get rid of that 23 sust amps n some winny have i gone crazy idk i think at my age this might be better
    No, that is a smart choice. look at the pic in my avy, that is me at 33 completely natural, if I can do that natty, you can too

Good Luck

thanks my problem is getting my weight up i was like 125- 135 freshman year now im 180 biggest in my close family dont know if i can keep growing

Thread Information