Gymrat829 is offline New Member

Designer Steroids

Just wondering if anybody here had any knowledge or further information on deisigner Steroids . These are steroids Where with start with an existing compound such as Trenbolone and you slightly tweak the positions of an element or two to create a new steroid that drug screens woudn't catch. This is why there used by pro athletes and what barry bonds was suspected of using. The first time the MLB found out about a Designer steroid called THG they created a screen for it and tested The MLB NFL, and olympic athletes, it was the biggest steroid bust in history and hundreds of pro's were caught. The reason im interested is my school recently started testing for steroids. I need a designer steroid thats injectable. THG was oral and incredibly toxic. if anyone can help let me know, These can be tough to attain because it takes an actual chemist to alter the chemical structure, but some underground labs do offer them. I dont want to use insulin for fear of becoming diabetic, and HGH and IGF-1 are too expensive and don't always promise results near regular steroids. IM NOT ASKING FOR SOURCES I KNOW THE RULES BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANY OF YOU HAVE SEEN THEM FOR SALE BY UG LABS ETC AND IF ITS WORTH LOOKING OR IF THEY'RE ONLY AVAILIBLE TO PRO ATHLETES

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    O man this is running a dangerously thin wire of asking for sources..

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    To your question: no.

To the unsaid: Unless your school is doing random (steroid )testing i don't see the problem. It is easy to structure a cycle around standardised testing.

Narkissos

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I'm sorry man but designer steroids are big business and used by only athletes at the very elite level. You'll never find them from some source on the internet or at your local gym.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    To your question: no.

To the unsaid: Unless your school is doing random (steroid )testing i don't see the problem. It is easy to structure a cycle around standardised testing.

Narkissos
    It is random, some kids graduate without being tested, and some kids get tested 3 times in 3 weeks. We've had seinors get kicked out with 3 weeks left to graduation they don't mess around.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    I'm sorry man but designer steroids are big business and used by only athletes at the very elite level. You'll never find them from some source on the internet or at your local gym.
    Ouch, that is not what i wanted to hear, but its what i figured due to the complexity involvled. Well any other suggestions would be really appriciated. Im pretty sure Insulin IGF-1 and HGH are the only compounds which can pass through a screening for now. But Slin is a risk, and the other two are too $$ right now. Do i have any other options? thanks guys;

DDDNTZ is offline Associate Member
    Like Nark said, if they are doing random testing, then you might as well get used to playing all natty. However, if you know when the testing will occur, then you can construct as cycle using shorter acting compounds that will be clear from your system come pee pee time.

I understand. Well if anyone else has any ideas around this id appriciate hearing them.

bump...

test suspension. If you need two shots a day to keep levels stable, when they call you in the mourning to take the test dont take your shot before. If you need to shoot it twice a day I couldnt see it still being in your system. Besides they can tell syn test from natty test. Just stay 6:1 on test day.

i was considering that too... alot of injections though isn't suspention oil based? ill probably have abcesess allover the place

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    well guess what bro...I'm not trying to be smart a**...but just train your balls off and keep your diet in check and take some aminos and other supplements and you should be fine.What exactly are you trying to do anyway???I mean as far as atheletics?...also what is your cycle experience???

aaronswt84 is offline Associate Member
    do more research on slin, ive been researching it alot, thinking about using it in my next pct, but if your smart about it, do your research, and FOLLOW WHAT THE VETS SAY about dosing and diet, you'll be fine. Just dont be stupid about it and take alot

Elexecution is offline Associate Member
    What sport are you playing... that will help recommend the correct cycle to be doing

Quote Originally Posted by Elexecution
    What sport are you playing... that will help recommend the correct cycle to be doing
    I don't play sports, I just don't want to go cold turkey for three years if theres a way around I don't need a sport regimen just looking to find anyone who's heard of labs with undetectable compounds or know of maskinf agents etc. thanks

Samson7 is offline Member
    what kind of educational establishment do you attend?

Thread Information