doghunter is offline Member

guaiacol vs ba for solvent

whats the difference between these two and can they be used in place of one another .for any who may wonder the guaiacol is super solvent

szav is offline Junior Member
    Bump for info on this.....

szav

bump,any info

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ......I may be misreading the citation, but I believe guaiacol doesn't have as effective antimicrobial properties of BA

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...&dopt=Citation

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

xmutation is offline Junior Member

..Notice in this recipe Skyefire used guaiacol AND BA....

http://forums.steroid.com/showpost.p...18&postcount=2

Guaiacol is the methyl ether of pyrocatechin, and is obtained by distilling guaiacum from wood-tar creosote. A strong solvent pure and simple it has some water miscibility to it and high degree of oil solubility as well. It’s a past at room temperature that will melt on your hand. with a carbonyl equivalent weight of 124 it can be used in relatively small amounts witch is a good thing because it’s painful to inject. But to give you an idea of the power of the guaiacol 300mg/ml testosterone propante can be made using .5g guaiacol to 1gram of testosterone propante. While this inject is tolerable it is not pleasant and I would not care to do this every day. Note the pain is independent of the hormone used, 100 mg/ml is the same as 300mg/ml. The only solution that I have gotten that is somewhat comfortable is a water reducible I made with it. See below.
    1. 1gram of guaiacol
    2. 2grams of D-bol
    3. 1.2ml PG
    4. .5ml BA
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

i used both in my winny in oil conversion , i didnt notice much difference .is it supposed to help with the suspension

..No, as I stated before, BA has broader antimicrobial properties than guaiacol..

AG

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doghunter
    whats the difference between these two and can they be used in place of one another .for any who may wonder the guaiacol is super solvent
    Are u highly sensitive to Ba?? I have used ba, bb or peg for everything I have homebrewed... from all types of tests to masteron , eq, tren , oral winny, etc with no real problems getting it to hold or injection pain wise...

no not that i know of why? i was just asking a question and peg based products are unreal to inject just not worth the time or the pain i use that for oral winny thats it and i add it to oil base to help suspend winny

Thread Information