Nate_Dog is offline Member

Primo/Anavar/Stana Oral help please...

Ok here is the situation..

My mate is in South America with me.... And my mate picked up this today -

400 - 5mg Winny tabs.
    150 - 50mg Primo tabs
    150 - 5mg Anavar Tabs
    150 - 25mg Proviron Tabs

Why tabs.. well orginally he was just going to drop in some Winny tabs post training on his legs and chest day... low dose. He was thinking that 2 days.. out of 7.. one hit...low dosage would be better then nothing .. and he wouldnt have to worry about a negitive feedback.. estrogen or and natural test supp.

Well then he went to get some protein powder.. and got talking and brought all that other shit.. for less the a night out on the town in a western country.. yes it is ****ing peanuts.. they had a 10ml injectable Dbol .. at 50mg/ml from the ukraine or something (i looked at it, somewhere in the eastern block) and they wanted about $16 USD for the bottle. Yes I know.. cheap!

Anyway... what should he do.... he said tablets are easy to wonder around borders with.. that is why he said he didnt get injectables.

So what would you boys recommend.... should he swop the primo for more anavar? and hit more of that? And what about pct.. he should be able to get clomid/nolva.. but hcg .. not sure.

Or just stick with the low dosage plan.. can you bridge with stana.. or does it supress to much. He has no experience with any of these orals (except Proviron).

We are going to part somemore when we leave here and he wont have access to more gear.. the last thing he wants to do.. is being coming off gear.. and having a ****ed sex drive.. when he should be pounding chics, on his holidays.

Help my mate.. advice please?

I recommend that he does more research. Oral only cycles are no where near as effective and thats WAAAY too much stress on the liver.

Tell him he needs and injectable test ester as his base for starters especially if he wants his libido in check.

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Yep.. thats what i said.. need the good old test... bit of a prick of a situation.. of well.

Anyone else..

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate_Dog
    Ok here is the situation..

My mate is in South America with me.... And my mate picked up this today -

400 - 5mg Winny tabs.
    150 - 50mg Primo tabs
    150 - 5mg Anavar Tabs
    150 - 25mg Proviron Tabs
    I'd ditch the primo tabs or get a ton more if he can afford it. He could run the primo, var and proviron to help keep libido up, but i think that the overall cost and effectivness of that cycle would be shit compared to a var and prop cycle. If he can't get more var go with winny and prop instead. the oral only cycle is weak. oral primo is great if you're a women, IMHO. Although I have never used it (cost prohibiting), I would think that one of the cycles containing prop would produce better gains.

Thread Information