koz1181 is offline New Member

weird ish going on

sup fellaz..ive been on a couple cycles and got good results..im currently on dbol 60mg/ed,400mgdeca/w, 1500mg/w test enan and proviron 100mg/ed..im in week 4 right now i will carry out the test for 4 more weeks but now i wanna shoot some hgc do i stop taking everything for 2weeks and get back on? another thing im thinking of taking some clen would that take away the effects of dbol? i take insulin in the morning im up to 12iu then i take a whole bunch of glutamine,creatine and amino acids and 15mins later i have a mass shake 200grms carbs and 60grms protien..so then 1hour later i eat 10 egg whites then every 2.5hours i eat..last year i was taking insulin like this along with simple carbs and clen and i wot ripped with vains all over..now i got a gut im nowhere as cut as i was...anyway its the first time i take dbol and the first time i take test in that dose i would usually stay at 500mg test...what am i doing wrong? im also taking 3000mgs HMB ed and eating lots of chicken and tuna..i feel like my bodys always in a catabolic state shrinking down my muscle i only look ok when i work out a couple of sets...please just say anything towards anything i mentioned..

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    u are running a gram and a half of test? how old are u and how many cycles is a cpl?

Rye_guy is offline Member
    wow mate, a gram and a half of test a week, your playing with alot of differant compounds too my friend...

granted I am a newbie, but Ive been reading on this site for a long time, and been lifting for almost 7 years and I wouldnt want to run what your running.

what cycles have your run prior to this? Im curious, certainly not experience enough with AAS to give you advice, yet I'm sure theres people on here who can...

what about PCT? are you running any nolva now? I certainly hope so...

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    First time to run test over 500mg's and your doing 1500? And first time to run dbol .. and your doin 60mg's !!!! Wow bro, you really jumped the gun on that one.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    It just sounds like it's too much aas for your body to handle. I'd knock some of it back.

all other cycles were all just deca and test enanthate ..the second was with test undecanoate also..i always run nolvadex 20..im in greece so i get everything at the farmacies 2 bucks for 250mg test en..anyway so u see why im going all out..i eat like a horse i work out like a nut and still not lookin like i used to...the reason why im doing 1500 test is because i hear guys doing up to a gram a day with same side effects..the only side effects i ever get after a cycle are zits a lot of them on my back and i end up taking accutane for a month till they go away..could it be that all the test is turning estrogen? should i swith to femara instead of nolva?i hear femara doesnt let test turn into estrogen so im thinkin about it..after the last couple of cycles i would take 5000iu of hgc for 2weeks then go ramping on tribulus and 100mg of proviron which i always take..clomid messed up my sex drive so i never used it and everything is cool without it..its wierd i have done a cycle with just hgc and proviron 6weeks..5000iu/w and 200mg/ed..broz i got stronger then i ever got on any cycle with that and now on all the dbol and other plus all the protien and other supps and it just seams my body is eating away on muscle as soon as i miss a meal or when i wake up i feel the same...some one at the gym told me about that horse stuff kynoselen..said it would work wonders and that i should get rid of the dbol and go with winstrol or anavar ...anyone wanna give me any advice? please do i need it im on the verge of quiting workin out im getting sick of eating and waisting all the money on the supplements..i need like 300euros every other week..taking all this anti catabolic bull sht and only its not anti catabolic..its making me go insane! and imagine on the roid rage also only thing good about all this is that i wale on the bag like mike tyson but im white lol...no my squat is actually the one thing that has gone up enourmously..but im just not seeing much muscle growth..could it just be that its too soon?

by the way im turning 24 this year..first cycle was at the age of 18 it was 400mg deca 8weeks and 250mg test en 6 last weeks and now that i remembered i had some primo in there the last 4weeks wow totally forgot about all that.

Thread Information