greengenie1234 is offline Junior Member

progesterone gyno

progesterone gyno or when the nipple area enlarges i have this for a while but no lump under the nipple can thuis be reversed

greengenie1234 is offline Junior Member
    i also read c bino's reversal nad said nothin about reverseing progestrone type

joshr is offline Associate Member
    i would ask bino homes

stunt954 is offline Associate Member
    do a search on my name and you'll find the same question with CBino's answer as well... he said that Letro would possibly help ... and after you solve your progesterone problem... know that next time if you battle estrogen conversion with an "AI" like Letro ... you'll have better chances of battling gyno and progesterone gyno... I say progesterone gyno because you can't get progesterone gyno unless there is an excess of estrogen in your system to begin with... good luck man... I just ordered my Letro last week to battle my puffy nips ...

QbanRascal is offline New Member
    i have progesterone gyno and currently running Letro at 2.5 ed.it has gone down a little and im on my 3rd week.the only sides im getting are my aching joints.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Letro at high doses, 2.5 to 5mg/ED, will often partially reverse progesterone type gyno, but not in every case. I get nearly full reduction.

Once you get prog-type gyno, you will be more prone to regular estrogen type gyno, in my experience. Always keep anti-e on hand. Better yet, always run a low dose of nolva along with your cycle, being ready to increase the dose at the first symptoms, and keep letro on hand as heavy artillery.

Another poster said that progesterone alone cannot cause gyno in the abscence of estrogen. This seems correct to me, because letro definitely stomped my gyno flat when I got it from running deca and fina together. Apparently, breast tissue that is simply starved for estrogen just can't develop properly and will, to a degree, atrophy back to the normal state for males. Cabergoline alone didn't seem very effective.

Thread Information