Steroider is offline Associate Member

Test,tren,deca,debol cycle plz help stacking

hi guys im stacking Test-e , deca , Tren 75 and ill run it for 12 weeks :

1-12 Test-e_ _ _ _ _ _ 750mg/wk
    1-10 Deca _ _ _ _ _ _ _200mg/wk ( first time using deca )
    1-08 Tren-ac_ _ _ _ _ _ 75mg/ed ( used Tri-tren in my last cycle 450mg/wk)
    1-06 D_Bol _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 60mg/ed

1st) can i replace the Tren-ac 75mg with Tri-tren 150mg for 10 weeks as 550mg/wk and get the same results of using tren-ac ? coz im not so sure of what my source have ( fake or original ).

check my post ( Trenabol )

also how my PCT should be ?

monstermasss is offline Associate Member
    ok looks ok but needs tweaking:
    wk 1-6 60mg dbol ed
    1-12 750mg test e ew
    1-10 400mg durabolin (100mg eod or so)
    3-10 75mg ed
    for anti gyno you need cabergoline 1 wk before you start tren @ 250mcg eod or e3d for all through tren intake. and for reg gyno from test and dbol go w/ adex @ .25mg ed.

for pct i like clomid and nolva mix or you can get the pre mixed liquid oral which is very popular now and cheap as dirt.

pm me for more info if you like but this is what i would do and similar of my last cycle.

also the reason i went w/ durabolin instead of deca the dura is fast ester and reg deca you need min of 12-16 wks?????

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by monstermasss
    ok looks ok but needs tweaking:
    wk 1-6 60mg dbol ed
    1-12 750mg test e ew
    1-10 400mg durabolin (100mg eod or so)
    3-10 75mg ed
    for anti gyno you need cabergoline 1 wk before you start tren @ 250mcg eod or e3d for all through tren intake. and for reg gyno from test and dbol go w/ adex @ .25mg ed.

for pct i like clomid and nolva mix or you can get the pre mixed liquid oral which is very popular now and cheap as dirt.

pm me for more info if you like but this is what i would do and similar of my last cycle.

also the reason i went w/ durabolin instead of deca the dura is fast ester and reg deca you need min of 12-16 wks?????
    HUH!!?!?

monstermasss
    thx for the post bro , so what about using Tri-tren @ 550mg/wk Instead of Tren-ac 75/ed

bump for more info

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    ill increase the deca dose to 400 mg ew for 11 weeks instead of 10 with 200 mg b6 ed & ill use nolva , clomid ,hcg for pct

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    w/ durabolin instead of deca
    Nandralone Decanoate was made by a company called Organon and it was called Deca -Durabolin ...so they are the exact same....

Now i hope this isnt your first cycle...and judging by your knowledge i will guess you have a fair amount of knowledge...so this is what i would run, assuming you loking for size and strenght...

Week 1- 12 750 mg a week
    Week 1-9 deca 400mg a week
    Week 1-4 60mg d-bol ed...you can go 6 weeks but i would rather not 4 will be plenty to get the start you wnat wit hout being to hard on your liver
    Week 6-10 75-100mg tren ed...now if you ar eunsure about it you can definately switch to tri-tren..and use the doses you suggest are good.
    As for you PCT i would do more searching and read more, but i run letro at .5mcg a day and hcg or clomid post cycle...

thax guys 4 the info

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I have been prone to gyno ever since running fina and deca together in a cycle. I would lean away from this, even with cabergoline on hand. Why not use the deca and test and dbol together for a mass stack, cut hard for a couple of months after pct, and then do the tren with some more test to harden up?

Thread Information