Thread: test cyp ?

EXT
    EXT is offline Associate Member

test cyp ?

what gains should i expect from a 2 shots of 250 so 500 mgs a week of test cyp only and aromadex for anti e should i take it wioth something else or can i take it alone and what side does test cyp have any test flu or things like that?.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    whats ur training & cycle history & ur stats

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EXT
    what gains should i expect from a 2 shots of 250 so 500 mgs a week of test cyp only and aromadex for anti e should i take it wioth something else or can i take it alone and what side does test cyp have any test flu or things like that?.
    Hard to tell ya what kinda gains you can expect without any stats. Also, what are your goals with this cycle? Is it your first? If it's your first I would go with Test C at 500mg EW along with some Dbol or Tbol, if you don't want to much bloat, although, the Adex would mitigate this issue almost completley. The test flu depends on a few things, how sensitive you are to BA, how much BA your gear has in it, quality of the powders, etc.. all these will have an effect on the 'test flu' symptoms people get now and then. The more pure your gear and less amont on BA used to get it to hold, the less pain the injection will cause, and the less likely you will be to fell the 'test flu'.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Diet is the most important part of any muscle tissue gains, get your diet in check and gains will flow.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Diet and training are key. What's your previous cycle experience?

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    The secret to a successful first cycle is to already have an excellent foundation of lean mass, and go into the cycle with low bodyfat, preferably 10% or so. At that point, you should certainly see some veins here and there, like the brachial vein that goes down your biceps, for instance. There should be SOME veins making feel-able ridges in the skin. At that point, you are lean enough to go into a cycle and not have to worry much about maybe gaining a bit of fat. The foundation of lean mass is important for two reasons... first of all, to GET that foundation, you would have had to learn how to train, eat, and rest properly. The only way to know that you know these things is to look in the mirror and see the results. Also, it is silly to make gains with gear that you could have made naturally. You get the biggest bang for the buck when you achieve something close to your natural potential, and then use gear to EXCEED this standard. Generally, you cannot hope to have reached this stage of either muscularity or experience in less than three years of knowledgeable and dedicated living of the bodybuilding lifestyle.

If this is you, if you are already at the point where you are a couple months out from being ready to compete in local shows, if you can show a vein and some good mass and detail, you are ready for your first mass cycle. If you are one of the 99 out of 100 who either delude themselves that they are ready, or who think I am just being elitist and trying to keep you from joining "the club", or think the right way is just too hard and you are gonna do it the easy way, I will tell you frankly that you are wasting your time and money and assuming legal and health risks that will be your undoing.

Okay... if you truly are ready, then yes, 500mg of cyp a week, in two shots, for 12 to 16 weeks, with proper anti-e and pct meds on hand, will give you significant results for your first cycle. Most importantly, though, is the experience and the knowledge that you gain. You will know how testosterone , the basis of any decent cycle, effects your body, what sides you get, and how you can best control them. This is essential before you move into multi-drug stacks. You will lose a lot of your gains, because a lot of your gains will be water and fat, but if you hit everything right you WILL keep SOME of them. Be sure your protein is high... higher than when training naturally. Your body will be eager to process this protein and actually you will probably digest more protein than you normally would. Your total calories have to go up, too. Better to be a bit too rich on-cycle than too lean on the cals. Without sufficient nutrients, you are just waisting your time. Too much, and so what... you have to cut a bit. No big deal. After PCT, go on a moderate cutting phase and you're good to go.

After a test-only cycle or two, you could try a mass-building stack like test and eq, or test and deca , possibly with a dbol kickstart. After that, you could try a cutting cycle of prop and winny, or prop and fina, or whatever. The learning process is slow and there is only one way to learn how YOUR body reacts and how to best use these pharmaceutical tools to exceed nature's plans for your body.

EXT
    i am 23 years old 6 feet tall 220 lbs my last cycle was test e 500 mgs and deca 400 mgs a week but i dnt wanna take the deca again had back sex sides with it i startes a cycle with sustanon but got very sick people said it was test flu but i had a 103.7 temp and thats no good so i stopped taht after 2 shots i want to maybe take just test cyp with aromadex i want to gain muscle size and get strong

EXT
    any help

EXT
    any body a little help here

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    my first cycle i was running 600test and after 4 weeks i started running sust. i got test flu the first shot of sust and each shot it got better. then eventually it did nothing to me

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    test C didnt give me any gains after all that 12 weeks of dieting and cardio.... I like to stick with the short esters....but thats just me....

Kana is offline New Member
    does anyone fell that a cycle of test prop could be effective at 200mg twice a week? considering i am 220lbs trained for 3 years solidly

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Kana
    does anyone fell that a cycle of test prop could be effective at 200mg twice a week? considering i am 220lbs trained for 3 years solidly
    Quit Hijacking thread's!!

At 17 year's old you shouldn't even be this posting board!!!!

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by horse2006
    Quit Hijacking thread's!!

At 17 year's old you shouldn't even be this posting board!!!!

fo rizzzel

animator is offline Junior Member
    I've wondered about that too. I am about to start a doc prescribed HRT of 200/week cyp. (I am 45 years old) Wondering how much gain I'll see from a low level supplementation. My gut says it should help, since I have a low t level anyway. Anyone use low dose HRT and get any results....? I work out every day alternating cardio and lifting.

Surrender is offline Banned
    It differs from person to person. No one here can answer that.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    One thing you have to understand about low dose hrt... if you are already producing significant test, i.e. somewhere at least close to low/normal, you are going two steps forward and two steps back. Your natural production will shut down when you are injecting exogenous testosterone . The body has a sort of testosterogenic thermostat called the HPTA (Hypothalamus/pituitary/testicular axis) that regulates test production according to how much is present and how much is needed. The first 200mg or so that you inject in a week will reduce your natural output by a roughly equivelant amount. So, no net gain, unless you are already producing abnormally low test. If total serum testosterone is on the order of 100mg/ml or something like that, then you would actually see an increase in total testosterone with injections. If you were in the neighborhood of 500ng/ml, you would probably not be doing yourself any good... in fact, if you ever stopped, for whatever reason, your test levels would be extremely low for several weeks, until your balls started working properly again.

200mg/week is, therefore, a fairly low dose, and is really only suitable for the elderly or for someone who actually does have extremely low test levels. For the rest of us, figure on doubling that for a significant improvement. For bodybuilding purposes, 200mg/week is worse than not shooting anything at all. 400-500 mg, OTOH, will, for a subject who is training and eating and resting properly, give very noticeable gains indeed.

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    One thing you have to understand about low dose hrt... if you are already producing significant test, i.e. somewhere at least close to low/normal, you are going two steps forward and two steps back. Your natural production will shut down when you are injecting exogenous testosterone . The body has a sort of testosterogenic thermostat called the HPTA (Hypothalamus/pituitary/testicular axis) that regulates test production according to how much is present and how much is needed. The first 200mg or so that you inject in a week will reduce your natural output by a roughly equivelant amount. So, no net gain, unless you are already producing abnormally low test. If total serum testosterone is on the order of 100mg/ml or something like that, then you would actually see an increase in total testosterone with injections. If you were in the neighborhood of 500ng/ml, you would probably not be doing yourself any good... in fact, if you ever stopped, for whatever reason, your test levels would be extremely low for several weeks, until your balls started working properly again.

200mg/week is, therefore, a fairly low dose, and is really only suitable for the elderly or for someone who actually does have extremely low test levels. For the rest of us, figure on doubling that for a significant improvement. For bodybuilding purposes, 200mg/week is worse than not shooting anything at all. 400-500 mg, OTOH, will, for a subject who is training and eating and resting properly, give very noticeable gains indeed.

right on...bet my money on that

Thread Information