C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer

Exclamation Odd Injection Pain!

Hey guys, I just got a phone call from a bro of mine asking me about injection site pain. I could not answer his question and could only speculate as I have never experienced such a thing.

So he explains to me he shot 2cc's in one of his pectoralis major muscles. 1mL prop and 1mL tren ace. He used a 25g 5/8in pin. Immediately after the injection there was a strong strong pain that felt like a burning sensation (he explains it is similar to the pain you get when doing a sub-q shot of HCG ...except far more painful). He is no newb to steroids and has been using them for longer than I, and actually taught me quite a bit. That being said we can rule out forgetting to aspirate , we can rule out general injection pain, can rule out prop pain (he has run it previously), and also rule out bad gear (He has been running this stuff for quite some time and in fact I use the same brand). He pretty much cant even put his shirt on because the contact with his chest is burtally painful.

I said that possibly he shot into just subcutaneous tissue, and didnt reach the muscle. But as I have never done this myself I cant even guarantee that would be painful.

Any thoughts out there, similar experiences, recommendations? Thanks.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    5'8's pushed flush will go into the pect nice and good unless he is a fatty fat McFatFat...
    speaking of burning i started my cycle today and did a total of 12cc's and all the locations i did that had trenA in it are BURNING nonSTOP its outrageous.. i have never had this before so both buttcheeks BURN .. and unusual burn JUST LIKE u describe and i knowi got it in the muscle...
    ODDD.. VERY VERY ODD

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    5'8's pushed flush will go into the pect nice and good unless he is a fatty fat McFatFat...
    speaking of burning i started my cycle today and did a total of 12cc's and all the locations i did that had trenA in it are BURNING nonSTOP its outrageous.. i have never had this before so both buttcheeks BURN .. and unusual burn JUST LIKE u describe and i knowi got it in the muscle...
    ODDD.. VERY VERY ODD
    Interesting that its Tren A with you as well. And hes not fat and it was flush as well so that's why it seemed odd to me...

BTW keep us updated on your cycle you psycho.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Interesting that its Tren A with you as well. And hes not fat and it was flush as well so that's why it seemed odd to me...

BTW keep us updated on your cycle you psycho.
    hey PM me wherehe got his gear and/or pwdr this could be a production problem of sorts.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    If you two don't mind, shoot me that same PM as I'm about to start TrenA in the near future and would like some info on this as well.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

goose is offline Banned
    The link with the tren A....Should be investigated.I can only think of one scenario were I had similar problems of burning Sensations ,it was the GEAR,as I had the same condition everytime I injected.Good luck guys.

Has he ever shot his pec prior to this injection? I know if do not use a site for a period of time I will expirience some discomfort going back to that site particularly with my calves. Also....I know I've expirienced a quick onset of pain with while injecting my quads with a high dosed prop(200mg/ml).....the pain was nearly instant. Don't know if these are related but could be the tren as stated above.

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Has he ever shot his pec prior to this injection? I know if do not use a site for a period of time I will expirience some discomfort going back to that site particularly with my calves. Also....I know I've expirienced a quick onset of pain with while injecting my quads with a high dosed prop(200mg/ml).....the pain was nearly instant. Don't know if these are related but could be the tren as stated above.
    100mg/ml is only concentration i use any higher = OUCH for my injects

Thanks for the replies guys. Goose, it is odd that this isnt an isolated incident. And DragonSlayer thanks, about his injection sites its actually funny because pecs are his favourite place, he shoots them regularly.

I guess he can just sit out out anyways. Thanks boys.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    And DragonSlayer thanks, about his injection sites its actually funny because pecs are his favourite place, he shoots them regularly.

i know this thred make me hed hert

UPDATE
    yesterday in both butt cheeks that i put tren .. it burned but no where else fromother compounds both shoulders are fine.

TODAY i did 3cc of tren in rigth pec and 3cc of testE in left pec and a mix in my right quad (2nd day of cycle)

MY CHEST that had 330mgTrenA in it HURTS LIKE THE DICKENS BURNING SENSATION but ONLY when i stretch it .. a burn like no other .. all other locations are fine.

Thread Information