Thread: Acne on back

m3Zee is offline New Member

Acne on back

I came off my first cycle back in January. At the end of the cycle, sometime during PCT, my back started to break out pretty badly. Prior to that time, I had never had any acne on my back. I figured that it was due to a hormonal imbalance, after coming off the test injections, and that it would clear up on its own with time...Well, its been 4 months now, and it is still hear. It get better at times, and then worse again. It has spread from my back up on to my shoulders as well.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to deal with this, short of going to a dermatologist to get prescription meds? Would it possibly help to take some more clomid to try and regulate my bodies testerone production again? How about anti-estrogens? I've tried applying retin A cream to it, and that helps, but it doesn't stay away for good.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks -

taiotosh7 is offline Associate Member
    No way man, it's the clomid that most likley gave you bacne. My first cycle ever was dbol , decca, and sus.....no acne what so ever or really any other sides......only after I started clomid is when I got bacne, I still have some just like you. I've ran clomid once after that and the same thing happened. I hate clomid, it also gave me psychological sides as well like irritability, and a short fuse. Clomid gives me more sides that juice itself

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    First, if it is really bad you could go see a dermatologist and he will prescribe you some stuff.. depending on how bad the acne is.. Second alot of people swear by DAWN dish soap.. they apply and scrub it on to the infected area.. also nizoral shampoo works for some.. if you type in acne in the search button you will find multiple threads on cures/treatments, etc.. i summed up what you will find mostly but doing more research would never hurt.. good luck

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    You should already know if your test levals are back to normal from blood work that should always be done after pct.

As far as the acne goes acutane works great but I think it's best to get from A dermatolagist so he can montiar you liver values it can be A pretty harsh drug if not done right.

aNuBiS99 is offline Associate Member
    Im in the almost exact same boat, and just when I think its getting better it seems like its real bad again. Im not sure what to do, I sure as hell cant take my shirt off anymore. Seems like a waste. G/F is pretty disgusted & upset over it too.

tvd220 is offline Member
    i hear you bros, accutane is the only way if its that bad.

Uconish is offline Member
    try tanning it away. Tanning will dry the skin and clear up the acne. Everytime i get it bad i just go tanning a few times and presto.........its gone. Plus makes you look better. And i know it can cause skin cancer, but beauty hurts

smartwater is offline Associate Member
    get some retin A and apply it on the spots directly. it burns them out but dont put it on skin that is fine or it will burn/peel it off

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    proactive actually works well, it isnt expensive,no script needed,and easy to find

mcgas7 is offline Associate Member
    nizoral shampoo.. give that a bash..

tvd220 is offline Member
    yea but because nizoral is a dht blocker applied to the skin, wouldnt it only help durring a cycle when test level and dht levels are high?

smartwater is offline Associate Member
    also try get some shower gel with tea tree oil in. in the uk we have original source

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been doing DISHWASHING DAWN,, for about a month now.. which irritated the hell out of my breakout,, made it look worse.. but i think it was really making progress. it being worse before it gets better..

anyways in addition jumped on Accutane a week ago.. and my skin looks better now.. its very dry.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    I am 28 now when I was 15 went to dermatolagist got on acutane and havent had A problem since.

i had 2 go on anti-biotics b/c i had a bacterial infection so that helped me out a little. i've also heard good things about anti-bacterial soap by dawn go with the apple scent.

Boost n Juice is offline Associate Member
    When I was 16, I had severe breakouts (face only) and was on acutane which cleared up the acne problem...Now I started running everyday, I swear A LOT and I now have "backne"...I have never been on any juice...My wife is also upset with my "backne"...Went to a dermatolagist who said in my case, before prescribing anything to use a back brush in the shower...She also said if possible, after I'm done running, to take an immediate quick shower...

saberu is offline New Member
    I had bacne and tried everything, but using 2.5% benzol peroxide day and night in large quantities cleared me up eventually. After I stopped using it the problem went away for many months without out a single breakout. Just remeber it will bleach your clothes and sheets.

Thread Information