amature225 is offline Associate Member

max test e and Deca cycle?

What would a good cycle be vs. a really heavy cycle of Test E and Deca ?

24 yrs old.
    192 lbs.
    2 cycles under belt.

Last cycle was 500 test e, 300 deca (12 wk cycle)

thanks.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Define 'heavy'.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I dont understand why you wanna know what a heavy dose is? And as for a good cycle? Well its totally dependent on goals and the person. If its for you then I would say you can up the doses a bit, 750mg Test and 500mg Deca . But if it were me I would not be running the same cycle twice in a row.

Anyways if you are looking for us to make you a cycle you have to first make you own and we will critique it.

amature225 is offline Associate Member
    Why should I not run the same cycle twice in a row?? If that is correct, and I already ran Test E/Deca for 2 cycles.. what would you reccomend for a new cycle?

thanks.. I would not be able to make up a new cycle on my own, that is where I need some help.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by amature225
    Why should I not run the same cycle twice in a row?? If that is correct, and I already ran Test E/Deca for 2 cycles.. what would you reccomend for a new cycle?

thanks.. I would not be able to make up a new cycle on my own, that is where I need some help.
    You can run the same cycle again if you had good results from it, why change?
    normally people who have stopped gaining they would add different compounds or up the main test for further gains, or swap compounds all together,
    you will have to tell us the previous cycles and the gains you got from them to see if any adjustment is needed,also the goals for furtue cycles would help and if you research abit and put a future cycle together then we would adjust it for you, you do have to do some work.

Thread Information