Lifts-a-lot is offline New Member

Clen and asthma?

I also have been suffering from asthma my whole life. I was reading through the other posts about asthma and clenbuterol ... And had a quick question... I know clen is used to treat asthma, but would it be ok to be using clen and an inhaler at the same time or would that be too much of an overdose? Just wondering how other guys with asthma worked it out....

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifts-a-lot
    I also have been suffering from asthma my whole life. I was reading through the other posts about asthma and clenbuterol... And had a quick question... I know clen is used to treat asthma, but would it be ok to be using clen and an inhaler at the same time or would that be too much of an overdose? Just wondering how other guys with asthma worked it out....

You shoudl be fine. How often do you use your inhaler? I too have asthma, but I use ADVAIR twice a day everyday. Its incredible stuff if you can get your doc to perscribe it. Haven't needed an inhaler in years!!

That being said, I jsut finished my 6 weeks of Clen , and had NO bad effects using it while I was using my Advair!!
    How were you planning on running the clen? straight through or two weeks on two weeks off??

Hope this helps

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    like sman said, you should be fine. what kind of inhaler are you using? i don't know much about advair, but i personally use albuterol. just as long as you're not using the over the counter stuff, you should be good.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by ascendant
    like sman said, you should be fine. what kind of inhaler are you using? i don't know much about advair, but i personally use albuterol. just as long as you're not using the over the counter stuff, you should be good.
    I believe advair is a broncodilation steroid .

Lifts-a-lot, are you thinking that b/c clenbuterol and albuterol are in the same drug family stacking them may induce an overdose? Not really a concern. I think you will be fine, assuming you are only talking inhaled albuterol and not oral version. Actually you will always need your inhaler, as something oral and slow acting like clen cant help you if you get an attack--you need fast acting inhaled.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    advair has a corticosteroid (like cortisol) + a b2 agonist (like clen ). What medicine u use lifts a lot? u use only an inhaler and if so what kind and how often? Basically u should be fine though but give more details and ill say more...

Thanks for the help guys... Ive been using inhaler/Albuterol since I was a kid and I take it as needed, which is usually every couple of days... I appreciate the reponses to my post bros!

Last edited by Lifts-a-lot; 05-31-2006 at 01:12 PM.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    advair has a corticosteroid (like cortisol) + a b2 agonist (like clen). What medicine u use lifts a lot? u use only an inhaler and if so what kind and how often? Basically u should be fine though but give more details and ill say more...
    Is clen in the same family as prednisone?

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    I have asthma too (Albuterol Inhaler) and you should be fine using clen and albuterol. I believe that prednisone is also a corticosteroid so not in the same family as clen.

Thread Information