juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member

just ordered my liquid clen from a/r

how do yous guys like taking it i think i am going 1 week on 1 week off any suggestions

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Good luck with it! I just finished mine, and found it to be mediocre at best! Seems underdosed and I really didn't feel I was feeling anything from it after only a few days. It settles, so make sure you shake it up before taking. The 2 options for use seem to be either 2 weeks on 2weeks off, or running it for 6 weeks straight and using benadryl or ketotifen (sp) on weeks 3 and 6, to keep the beta 2 receptors upregulated

Good luck with it, let us know your results!!

New Juice is offline Associate Member
    I wasen't pleased with that clen either. Pop two benadryl for a week after the 2nd and 5th weeks before bed, they will make you drowsy so avoid them during the day or workouts could suffer

any fat loss im looking to shed fat so will this clen do the trick or did i just waste my $

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    any fat loss im looking to shed fat so will this clen do the trick or did i just waste my $
    I can only speak from MY experience with it Bro. I ordered other stuff from AR-R and was pleased, just not the Clen !! Would NOT order it again from there. I used to compete, so I know how to diet, and I didnt' notice much in the way of bodyfat reduction AT ALL! BUT that is just MY experience with it!!

piepiezzz is offline Associate Member
    SMAN, I just started my fifth week on. Ran out of first bottle(spilled, etc) I HAD ZERO SIDES. Ordered about 6 weeks ago. I was up to 200 mcg's day, and NOTHING.

This new batch of clen I just got, I did120 mcg's this morning and it f'd me up. Shaky, dry mouth, etc. Took another 80 mcg's at 2:00 and same or similar sides. So I think we may have gotten some underdosed stuff. ???? Did you order yours like 5-7 weeks ago?

Quote Originally Posted by piepiezzz
    SMAN, I just started my fifth week on. Ran out of first bottle(spilled, etc) I HAD ZERO SIDES. Ordered about 6 weeks ago. I was up to 200 mcg's day, and NOTHING.

This new batch of clen I just got, I did120 mcg's this morning and it f'd me up. Shaky, dry mouth, etc. Took another 80 mcg's at 2:00 and same or similar sides. So I think we may have gotten some underdosed stuff. ???? Did you order yours like 5-7 weeks ago?
    Yeah, that would have been about the time I ordered. I have heard others say too that there had been problems with his clen . So maybe I just got a bad batch. Like I said, other things ordered were GREAT and the service and shipping are second to none. I have NOTHING at all against LION, just dont' think I would take a chance on the clen again at the price.

well im find out soon enough im just hoping it works out i need to burn some fat, just kidding i need to burn alot of fat.

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Good luck with it! I just finished mine, and found it to be mediocre at best! Seems underdosed and I really didn't feel I was feeling anything from it after only a few days. It settles, so make sure you shake it up before taking. The 2 options for use seem to be either 2 weeks on 2weeks off, or running it for 6 weeks straight and using benadryl or ketotifen (sp) on weeks 3 and 6, to keep the beta 2 receptors upregulated

Good luck with it, let us know your results!!
    i will thanks for the info

Thread Information