Thread: Deca for rehab

robbiminator is offline New Member

Deca for rehab

Hello, I've been troubled with a soft tissue (physio) injury for over a year. I've tried RICE, had two courses of anti inflammatories, physio could only suggest gentle stretching and currently I am undergoing accupuncture. Would doing a course of deca help to speed up the healing process? Any help greatly appreciated.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by robbiminator
    Hello, I've been troubled with a soft tissue (physio) injury for over a year. I've tried RICE, had two courses of anti inflammatories, physio could only suggest gentle stretching and currently I am undergoing accupuncture. Would doing a course of deca help to speed up the healing process? Any help greatly appreciated.
    No I would wait until you are healed. You could cause more injury as your muscles will get stronger than your legiments/tendons and induce more stress as when you come off it may hurt more.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Deca will help with joint pain, BUT i would not recomend running it alone. Unless you hate your penis.....lolol It could give you what is know as Deca Dick if used by itself
    I woudl suggest running some type of Test with it even at low doses of both.
    test E or cyp would be fine.

What is your cycle history, if any? Age, height weight, diet etc...this will help with dosing suggestions

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Meso, makes a GREAT point here. I would have to change my opinion and say you might be better off waiting.
    Thanks Meso!!!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Meso, makes a GREAT point here. I would have to change my opinion and say you might be better off waiting.
    Thanks Meso!!!
    Your points were valid... I would say once healed I would add it to cycles for the synovial fluid(stop joint pain). Good points Sman.

robbiminator is offline New Member
    I've not been training for over four weeks now while I wait for the accupuncture to kick in. I seem to be making progress, though very slowly and was hoping that the deca will speed the healing up.
    I've not done any AAS and weigh about 210 lbs (used to be 220 ) @ 5'8", been training for 18 years. My diet could be better, I suppose, but I find it hard to stick to it whilst being laid up.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i have ran deca for connective tissue rehab for the synovial fluid and collegen synthesis.. it works wounders for me..
    i run it at 200mg/wk for about 20+ weeks just keep ur reps high ur stretching going and keep the troubled spots warm so they are so brittle

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    i dont know if this will help. 2yrs ago i was hit by a mortar round. the shrapnel went through my forearm almost dead center between ur hand and the elbow. the shrapnel skimmed the bone and blew out a chuck of meat the the size of a golf ball. i also lost an artery and the feeling all over my hand with 2 tendons to my thumb. i weighed 205 and 3 weeks later i was at 170. the docs said i would never lift again. about 2 months later i tried to go to the gym. i could only curl 10lbs. with the f'ed up hand. after 2 wks of that shit i decided to try a cycle. i did 500mg of test and tren . cant remember the details. after 2months i was curling 35's and was back to 200. the theropist said hed never seen recovery that fast. i give all the credit to the juice. it got me back in the game and has kept me in it. i hope that helps.

showgun is offline New Member
    Ive done 2 deca cycles before,, and I am always amazed at how good it makes your body feel and heal. So wrist oneday,, better the next.

Thread Information