Thread: drol cycle

o1sooner1o is offline New Member

drol cycle

I am taking 100mg ed of drol, do I want to drink more or less water? I read that if you drink more, you retain less. Trying to not get too bloated. I am at 9.5 % bf. 6'1" 205. How long untill I notice gains? I am doing cardio 3 days a weak, and got a pretty good hold on my diet.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    O M G.. drol only cycle?
    I KANT BELIEV UR ASKING AABOUT how much water to drink?!
    u want to drink as much as POSSIBLE w/in reason..
    im thinking u started aas prematurly and have very lil background that will aid u in what ur doing.
    research the HELL OUTTA this PLEASE before u make anymore mistakes

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Jeez bro...what your cycle experience if any????....cant be much if you're asking how much water to drink while on an adrol only cycle.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by o1sooner1o
    I am taking 100mg ed of drol, do I want to drink more or less water? I read that if you drink more, you retain less. Trying to not get too bloated. I am at 9.5 % bf. 6'1" 205. How long untill I notice gains? I am doing cardio 3 days a weak, and got a pretty good hold on my diet.
    yes drink more water than usual..

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by o1sooner1o
    At least 2 gallons daily. That shouldn't be hard if you carry a gallon with you all day. Water is imperitive, especially on cycle and when using oral AAS.

I agree with Tai in that you need to research A LOT. You should also propbably stop your drol only cycle. How long have you been on it? Do you have PCT in order? If so, what?

Thread Information