Thread: Gear is cloudy

firefightergraci is offline New Member

Gear is cloudy

I am storing in a empty bacterioststic water bottle it's sust in one and dec in other but has become cloudy in apperance. Could it be just a little water left in it? or should I get rid of it due to infection risk.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firefightergraci
    I am storing in a empty bacterioststic water bottle it's sust in one and dec in other but has become cloudy in apperance. Could it be just a little water left in it? or should I get rid of it due to infection risk.
    water would increase risk of infection. Its plastic so you cant even put in the stove with a pin sticking out to release air...

I would transfer into sterile glass vial, get some BB or BA, go to the lab forum ask questions and then filter after heating it up... but I am no chemist.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i forsee bad things bout to happen

Thank you for the help

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Why on earth would you store sust and deca in a used plastic vial? It was, I presume, already safely packaged in amps or proper vials when you bought it? Usually, bacteriostatic water is sold in plastic vials. These are absolutely not, under any circumstances, to be re-used.

Yes, the cloudiness is the result of contamination with water. You can bake it out, in proper glass vials, if you know what you are doing. (you don't, apparently, but don't take offense cause none of us know every friggin thing) I would toss it, myself, and call it a lesson learned... an expensive one, I am guessing.

Buy your gear in vials, and not amps, and you will not be tempted to transfer. Sust is nowhere near as convenient to use as Enanthate or Cypionate , and to the BBer, offers no advantage. Furthermore, it costs up the wazoo. I have seen sust being sold for $20/amp lately. Contrast that to clinic prices for single estered test... less than half the price, or street prices for test, which can be half of THAT. Sust is something I will use if somebody were to give it to me, I guess, but I would never pay for it.

AleX-69 is offline Member
    This is what you could do..

1) Transfer your gear into a vial..
    2) Add 2% BA and 10% BB
    3) Put the vial on a burner at moderate tempratrue - all execess water should evaporate now. Wait until solution is perfectly clear. This may take some time.
    4) Replace the evaporated water with some oil of your choice [grapeseed, castor..]
    4) Filter your gear into a sterile vial (using sryinge filter).
    5) Let it sit approx 7 days b4 injecting.

I have done this one time to fix a cloudy homebrewed prop vial.

Thank you for all the help it was for my friend I thought he was crazy for putting in plastic bottle I used glass for mine and after reading this heated and got rid of air our stuff came in 5 ml packets that was the reason to transfer. I am not starting until August but he told me what happend and I told him I could get help from here and I am happy for all the helpfull comments so thanks again

Thread Information