BigDaddy2003 is offline Junior Member

Whats up with my hand

just for referance i am on a cycle of test E 250mg 2x EW.

I woke up this morning and i had this awkward feeling in my hand. it kinda feels like my muscles are cramping up in my hand. i cant even make a fist out of it the sh%t hurts so bad. just tryin to see if anyone has had something like this happen to them on a cycle... i tried to go workout on it and i couldent even benchpress with my hand hurting the way it is.

also i do not have arthritus or however u spell it or any other problems that might affect my hands like that i know of. i hope this doesent continue and ruin my cycle im on the 7th week and id be really upset if i had to stop now.

tobetutz is offline Associate Member
    Is it in your palm or forearm? My forearm hurt once I remember on my first cycle so I took it easy for a while, its never given me a problem again.

Quote Originally Posted by tobetutz
    Is it in your palm or forearm? My forearm hurt once I remember on my first cycle so I took it easy for a while, its never given me a problem again.
    its in my palm, if it was in my forearm i think i could have sucked it up with the pain, but since its in my palm man i cant even grip the damn bar.

bump... anyone else?

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Do you have any old injuries to your hand that could be aggravated be the weights? Have you attempted any new weight records for yourself? Does it seem like a muscle cramp or deeper like a bone issue (crack)?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSentinal
    Do you have any old injuries to your hand that could be aggravated be the weights? Have you attempted any new weight records for yourself? Does it seem like a muscle cramp or deeper like a bone issue (crack)?
    it doesent seem to have anything to do with the bone, when my hand is extended i have no problem moving it around at all. as soon as i try to make a fist out of it is when the (muscle) begins cramp, its doing it again this morning. when i make a fist it feels like the muscle has reached its end before i can finish making a fist and almost makes me feel like im going to tear it if i go any farther.Im going to try and take 3g of tauring this morning and see if that might help ill let you know if it does

ranran is offline Junior Member
    It is pretty common among those who weight lift to experience this pain. My case was diagnosed as carpal tunnel syndrome, and some compounds that I run do make it worse, such as winny, and tren .

JMO, but it sounds as if this may be what you are experiencing as well, in most cases where it is not so severe, simple NSAID's (Aleve, Advil, and others available only by prescription), will help out. In other cases where the hands just cramp and hurt continuosly and feel as if they are "falling asleep"(especially at night time), surgery or injections in the area will alleviate symptoms.

If it interferes with your quality of life for an extended period of time, do go and see your physician.

Take care and stay healthy,

Ran

Quote Originally Posted by ranran
    It is pretty common among those who weight lift to experience this pain. My case was diagnosed as carpal tunnel syndrome, and some compounds that I run do make it worse, such as winny, and tren .

JMO, but it sounds as if this may be what you are experiencing as well, in most cases where it is not so severe, simple NSAID's (Aleve, Advil, and others available only by prescription), will help out. In other cases where the hands just cramp and hurt continuosly and feel as if they are "falling asleep"(especially at night time), surgery or injections in the area will alleviate symptoms.

If it interferes with your quality of life for an extended period of time, do go and see your physician.

Take care and stay healthy,

Ran
    hmm.. yeah carperl tunnel is a possibility i guess now that i think about it i am a computer tech so im on a comp 24/7. and as for the falling asleep thing lol my entire arm falls asleep all the time if i am holding it above my waste its like it looses blood flo but thats another story thanks for the advice im gona try some tylenol extra strength and see how that works out for me.

Thread Information