nyny2916 is offline Associate Member

halo strength gains

Last edited by nyny2916; 01-21-2011 at 12:41 PM.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    why do you feel you need to fun halo and get so strong?

Blog Entries
    Lifting big weight with out building ligaments and tendons will only injure you. Get over your self and your ego trip and build quality muscle.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    GSXXR-Are you implying that Halo will not promote quality muscle? I know many people who love Halo; please list some reasons why you are so against it...

Blog Entries
    halo can not be run for a long time. it is very hard on the liver and should not be run longer then 4 weeks. What kind of quality gains are you going to get with that. Also halo dose not put size on.

J0E
    J0E is offline Associate Member
    are we talking about Halotestin or Halodrol?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Halotestin

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Halo has its place, but not at the beginning of a cycle, that'd be a waste all around. As Gsxxr said, it can't be run all that long, although 3 weeks is a little on the minimal side, in doubt, get blood work, its too easy to say its liver toxic and limit to what everyone else might regurgitate is ok. It's very individual I've found, a large dose of Dbol or Drol has no effect on my liver, I've even run Dbol + Accutane notorious for liver toxicity and I was within normal limits. BUT I commonly perscribed antibiotic wrecked havoc on my liver putting me out of training for 2 months, who would tell you to stay away from an antibiotic? Point is, you're not me, I'm not you, get blood work or don't do it because POTENTIALY there can be issues but not always as I've experianced first hand.

Back to what Gsxxr said, the best place for it would be mid-cycle when everything is working 100% and you're already growing. Halo will give you a huge boost instrength much beyond Drol, comparable to Tren . This is an excellent way to break platues, anyway you look at it even if the Halo itself does not add additional mass, which it does not I agree entirely, the boost in strength while being in a continual anabolic state with positive nitrogen balance ie: mid-cycle, will allow you to lift heavier, more explosively, etc. more growth is produced as a side effect. Wouldn't recommend it to a novice though, or someone who has not at least tried Tren first so they know what to expect.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Halo has its place, but not at the beginning of a cycle, that'd be a waste all around. As Gsxxr said, it can't be run all that long, although 3 weeks is a little on the minimal side, in doubt, get blood work, its too easy to say its liver toxic and limit to what everyone else might regurgitate is ok. It's very individual I've found, a large dose of Dbol or Drol has no effect on my liver, I've even run Dbol + Accutane notorious for liver toxicity and I was within normal limits. BUT I commonly perscribed antibiotic wrecked havoc on my liver putting me out of training for 2 months, who would tell you to stay away from an antibiotic? Point is, you're not me, I'm not you, get blood work or don't do it because POTENTIALY there can be issues but not always as I've experianced first hand.

Back to what Gsxxr said, the best place for it would be mid-cycle when everything is working 100% and you're already growing. Halo will give you a huge boost instrength much beyond Drol, comparable to Tren. This is an excellent way to break platues, anyway you look at it even if the Halo itself does not add additional mass, which it does not I agree entirely, the boost in strength while being in a continual anabolic state with positive nitrogen balance ie: mid-cycle, will allow you to lift heavier, more explosively, etc. more growth is produced as a side effect. Wouldn't recommend it to a novice though, or someone who has not at least tried Tren first so they know what to expect.
    oh u silly canadian
    a friend of mine who has had bloodwork done after win and blood work done after halo had more elevated levels from the win than the halo
    win at 150 x 6weeks and halo at 40mgED x 4weeks

like u stated everyone different my liver i feel is invulnerable so YAY FOR TAI

Thread Information